Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC and Zulilly

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR...I do agree on that SHOPR.  I have not ordered a couple of things not knowing the size of it.  And on some items, there is no desc at all.  Not good for a no return policy.

Cool lanterns though

JPC

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

This is kind of big news, right?  I've been enjoying Zulily's website, after being recommeneded by the contributers here.  I've seen some QVC offerings on their website before, so I'm wondering if this is where more clearance items from QVC will end up.  In any case, it's a fun website.  Have you seen the silver tabletop finials that are new in the Christmas section?...

@PeterDM  SHOPR, rosehill and myself ordered a set of 3 gold finials from Zulily and we all wound up getting our money back due to quality issues. CS was really good and SHOPR also got a $10 credit toward her next purchase due to the problems. I just thought I'd give you a HU. That was my 1st order from Zulily too...

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise...thanks SL sorry they didn't work out for you guys.  Sounds like they shouldn't have been selling any of them the way it sounds.

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@Susan Louise...thanks SL sorry they didn't work out for you guys.  Sounds like they shouldn't have been selling any of them the way it sounds.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Hi JPC, yea, it kinda looks that way with this particular set of finials anyway. It's crazy too...some sites online are selling the exact same finials for between near $60-$80+!

HERE is the thread where we dissussed about buying and returning the set...

Honored Contributor

Welcome to zulily! I'm happy to give you more information about how we work.

We're a membership-based online store offering daily deals apparel, shoes, toys, home décor and more for moms, babies and kids. You'll find unique things from new, up-and-coming boutique brands alongside items from your favorite big brands.

There are a few ways to see our deals:
• Visit www.zulily.com
• Use our apps for iPhone, iPad and Android
• Be sure you're signed up for our daily email

We also recommend following zulily on Facebook to see our news and learn about upcoming sales. We're on Pinterest too!

We feature new items every day. Everything's organized into events that last 72 hours…then they're gone! Events begin at 6am PT daily, including weekends. Shop early—popular events often sell out quickly. If we take down an event, it's just that either they have sold out, or their time was up until next time Smiley Happy

Our "how zulily works" page has additional information you might be interested in.

Here is an email that I teceived from Zulily after my asking about how their listings are only there for a number of days and then all

Thanks for shopping with us! Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Best,

Kelsie B.
zSR - zulily Service Representative
5am to 8pm Pacific (M-F)
6am to 6pm Pacific (Sat-Sun)

Here is an email that I received from Zulily recently after I inquired as to why all listings were removed in a few days.  It explains how they work.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

This is kind of big news, right?  I've been enjoying Zulily's website, after being recommeneded by the contributers here.  I've seen some QVC offerings on their website before, so I'm wondering if this is where more clearance items from QVC will end up.  In any case, it's a fun website.  Have you seen the silver tabletop finials that are new in the Christmas section?...

@PeterDM, if you read the email that I received from Zulily recently, if you see something that you want you need to order within three days or it is removed.  It may return later but never know for sure.  I could never figure them out.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise..thanks SL, I did check it out, SHOPR, posted the thread.  Guess I hadn't kept up with that one.  I am kinda hit and miss here lately.  Lots going on at home right now so don't get in as much as I would like to

Have a good day

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo...Hi lucy, you can also have them notify you when or if something comes back in stock.  I did that a couple of times and did receive an email that it was back in stock.  Don't know if this applies to all things but did with what I was interested in.

It is a fun site to go thru but you are right, you have to jump if you want it before it sells out or time is up.

Hope your week has started out good.

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy,  Hi JPC, good to hear from you.  Yes, I am doing good and hope you and Mr Crazy are well.  I just read a bunch of news items about QVC's acquisition of Zulily.  Thanks for letting us know about it as I hadn't heard anything until you posted.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo..you re more than welcome   didn't know if anyone had heard or not.