Frequent Contributor

Re: PLEASE QVC.. WE NEED COTTON PERCALE SHEET SETS

Agree that the quality of the sheets on the Q has gone down.  Like the 100% cotton 500 - 800 thread count.  Breathable and comfortable.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

I just ordered a set of percale sheets from Vermont Country store.  Anxious to see what they are like.  Just can't beat percale sheets!  I remember Mom (who would be 106 by now) teaching me that percale was the best  and nothing less than 180 tc.  In those days they made them in lower tc, too.

@Patriot3, How do you like your new sheets?  I see that VCS has lots and lots of styles and at least two thread counts to choose from, maybe more.  I got tired of reading each one.  LOL

@SHOPR  I really like them.  I got that navy print set and it looks lovely in my blue and white bedroom.  I've got my eye on the light blue set w/the butterflies, too, but don't have the $$ right now for them.

Contributor

I have a set from LLBean I like. They just had a 20% off promotion.  Also, Lands End is a possibility.  Frequent 30-40% markdowns.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

I just ordered a set of percale sheets from Vermont Country store.  Anxious to see what they are like.  Just can't beat percale sheets!  I remember Mom (who would be 106 by now) teaching me that percale was the best  and nothing less than 180 tc.  In those days they made them in lower tc, too.

@Patriot3, How do you like your new sheets?  I see that VCS has lots and lots of styles and at least two thread counts to choose from, maybe more.  I got tired of reading each one.  LOL

@SHOPR  I really like them.  I got that navy print set and it looks lovely in my blue and white bedroom.  I've got my eye on the light blue set w/the butterflies, too, but don't have the $$ right now for them.

@Patriot3, Thank you for the reply.  I'm glad you are happy with the Vermont Country Store sheets.  I'm so late in replying!

Frequent Contributor

I agree that Percale sheets are the very best for comfort, and I love making the bed with percale sheets as they look wonderful.

Honored Contributor

My last set of percale was from LL Bean, very highly rated in Consumer Reports.  That was years ago, I would check again before I bought more.  I would think QVC could beat the price if they choose to carry these.