Respected Contributor

with the darn mercury glass! How much of this stuff (junk in my opinion) do you want in your home? QVC is continually offering the same TSV's over and over again.....Fire the buying team and bring in fresh ideas and merchandise!

Respected Contributor

What kinds of things would you like to see?

Respected Contributor

Why do you care so much about what other people buy? They wouldn't keep bringing these items in if they weren't selling.

Seriously, I doubt you'd buy anything anyway, new or otherwise. If you did, you wouldn't admit it, cause apparently you live to gripe.

Super Contributor

~Grumpycats~

moongirl

Honored Contributor

I totally agree. QVC sometimes has nice things for the home but they've gone overboard with mercury glass. Lately it seems every other word out of VPH's mouth is "mercury glass." It's not her fault - they're probably telling her to buy it. It's cheap, and made in China, and will be passé in a year or two.

Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2014 Luvmycats said:

with the darn mercury glass! How much of this stuff (junk in my opinion) do you want in your home? QVC is continually offering the same TSV's over and over again.....Fire the buying team and bring in fresh ideas and merchandise!

Agree, agree, agree... While I like some mercury glass and don't view it as junk, they need to fix this broken record they've been playing ad nauseum and yes, the buyers need to step up their game... and across the board too, not just with home decor.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Every time Valerie brings something in mercury glass look it seems to be very popular so I can understand why she brings in more. If you don't like it you'll need to convince people not to buy. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I never bought the larger spheres, not much space, so I'm thinking about the tsv.

Honored Contributor
Stressing the "IMO" here, but I find most of Valerie's stuff to be junk. I've bought a couple of her things over the years and returned all but one item. The one item wasn't returned out of laziness.
Honored Contributor
On 4/8/2014 faeriemoon said: Stressing the "IMO" here, but I find most of Valerie's stuff to be junk. I've bought a couple of her things over the years and returned all but one item. The one item wasn't returned out of laziness.
I find most "decor"items to be overpriced junk - but some folks really enjoy it. Right now i have a set of 3 chicks sitting out on a side table - one has an umbrella - one has bunny ears on and one is sitting in a cracked egg. They are very cute - but they are the grand total of my easter decorating.
Honored Contributor

I like nice things and to have a beautiful home, but where do people store all this stuff?