Respected Contributor

@mewsmomtoo Thanks for the link to pocket letters.  I'll be interested to hear about your experiences with the process.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Qgirl26, I'm sorry it didn't work, the politicians are getting through! :-) Maybe I typed it wrong, it should be graciecocoa92@gmail.com. I just double checked it & that should be right. Hope it works!

Edited to say: I did type it wrong! I'm so sorry. The address here is correct. Sorry!

Valued Contributor

@Marsha2003, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. Glor46ed is doing some Halloween ones for family members & I am going to do one for a friend who I know will get a huge kick out of it, but I am interested to know how the process goes with strangers. I am a little afraid of doing an exchange with someone I don't know, but you can't live in fear all the time & its not like they are a prison pen pal!

Edited to correct name: should be "Glor46er"!  @glor46er 

Frequent Contributor

I just saw Anna's new preview and the Christmas tags would be great for the pocket letters.  You need a 2.5" x 3.5" piece of paper and these look like they would be that size or about that size.  Check it out on her preview of 8/25.

Valued Contributor

@glor46er, I saw those tags & I think you areright - what a great idea! You know how they always ask us to pick the item we like best & tell them why? I picked the tags because I thought they were uunique & would look great under the tree. If there weren't a million comments I'd go back & edit mine to add your idea. I hope you mentioned it in your comment :-)

Just saw The Great Ziegfeld tonight & the costumes & sets for the Follies were breathtaking! Very inspirational for a More is more" crafter like me :-)

Valued Contributor

Oh no apologies necessary! I am off to type you an email. Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

I did mention that the tags would be great for pocket letters and added that maybe she would have kits for the pocket letters sometime.  Don't know if she knows what pocket letters are but they can find out if they google it.

Frequent Contributor

Just looked at the last preview from Anna, and I guess the card kits won't be on til October.  Very disappointed.  I plan on buying the self inker set and the tags.  I will not be home for the 11 am show so at least I will see the late afternoon one.

Frequent Contributor

Just looked at Anna's HSN pag and there are a few of her new Christmas items listed.  There is a Christmas tag set from last year shown, but I don't think it is the one for this year.

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone been in Joanns and saw the mini card kits that they have from Anna?  You get four 5 x 7" cards, envelopes, and the embellishments needed to complete the card.  Many themes like get well, birthday, for my Mom, etc.  They are $5.99 per kit and are on an end of an aisle in my Joanns.  With a coupon, they would be 1/2 off or 40% off.  I got one of the birthday kits today.