Respected Contributor

Sorry that I cannot help.  I didn't purchase the auto-ship.  I would call customer service and ask them what should have been included.

Valued Contributor
Hi Marsha2003, I probably will call them if I don't get a reply. It's just that most of the time it seems like they don't have access to anything different than we do so they can't tell you what should be included. This set of dies has an item number, but when you type it in, you just get a list of all the AG items.

Also, I picked a bad day to post this since the home board is probably going to see a lot of action today! I didn't realize today was going to be devoted to the home. Love to watch the shows but the Crafters thread is probably going to get buried :-)
Respected Contributor

@mewsmomtoo I miss the sub-category boards, too.  They had much less traffic, but at least posts didn't get buried.  You're right that CSvc seldom knows more than we can read online.  Can you email Anna Griffin?  I can't remember if she has an accessible address or not.

Respected Contributor

Found a picture...is this the right set?

Pumpkin

Valued Contributor

That's it Marsha2003! You're brilliant! Did you get this from her website? Thank you for taking the time & trouble to find this for me, I really appreciate it! Would you like to have the large web die? You can send me your mailing address at "graciecocoa92@gmail.com" That's my junk mail address, but just put something identifying in the subject line. Thanks!

PS Anna is very responsive to questions & suggestions on her blog & even on her Instagram. I've had her respond on both & have seen her responses to others. I dont know where my brain was, i could have posted this question on her blog or Instagram. She also has an active Facebook community from what I can tell (I'm not on FB). Thank you again!

Respected Contributor

@mewsmomtoo wrote:

That's it Marsha2003! You're brilliant! Did you get this from her website? Thank you for taking the time & trouble to find this for me, I really appreciate it! Would you like to have the large web die? You can send me your mailing address at "graciecocoa92@gmail.com" That's my junk mail address, but just put something identifying in the subject line. Thanks!

PS Anna is very responsive to questions & suggestions on her blog & even on her Instagram. I've had her respond on both & have seen her responses to others. I dont know where my brain was, i could have posted this question on her blog or Instagram. She also has an active Facebook community from what I can tell (I'm not on FB). Thank you again!

I'm so happy I could help.  I found the picture in a search, but in her last blog entry, Anna mentioned that this set will be available again soon.  Thank you so much for the offer of the web die.  I don't really do much for Halloween, so I hope you can find someone else who would love to have it.

Valued Contributor
Thanks again Marsha2003, I really appreciated the help :-)
Valued Contributor

Hi Krimpette & other fellow crafters, I have anextra web die from Anna Griffin (see above). If you would like to have it, just send me an email to "gracieandcocoa92@gmail. Com (its my junk mail address), just put an identifier in the subject line like AG Web Die, & I will send to you.

BTW, HSN has free shipping on Anna Griffin items now (not sure when it ends). And if youddidn't know the next 24 hour Craft Day is September 8 & AG will be on at 7am, 11am & 5pm Eastern Time & she has 15 new items that she is previewing on her Tuesday blogs (3 per blog & she has done 6 items so far).

PS I know I have promised pictures of a couple of things but I don't have access to a working computer & I can't do it from my smart phone (words are hard enough! ) Sorry :-(

Valued Contributor

Hello fellow crafters, how is everybody? The dog days of summer are truly upon us & i am ready for some cooler weather. My poor flip-flop wreath is really starting to fade from the sun & one flip-flop actually fell off. I think the glue must have dried out :-) I have to repair it tomorrow.

I was doing a good job making cards & trying to bring order to the chaos that is my crafting area, but lately i am too worn out to do much. Decided to make a vow to create a card a day starting tomorrow :-)  I do love Tuesdays at the moment because that is the day that Anna Griffin's blog comes out & she previews 3 new items for her September 8 appearance on HSN. Hey, I wonder what the TSV is since it isnt Anna!

I still have the extra AG web die if anyone wants it.

Also wanted to mention a new craft brought to my attention by one of our fellow posters, Glor46er. It is called "pocket letters" & you can find out all about by googling it. I think it is pretty cool & a great way to use up crafting supplies & possibly making some new crafting friends. I am going to sign up for a couple of one-time exchanges & will let you know how it goes :-)

Lastly, i received my first Minc auto-ship this week & it is for Christmas so there is glitter & foil in gold, silver, red & green. There are lots of diecuts & card backgrounds included plus several black sheets for you to create what you want plus 2 toner pens for you to use. With this plus leftovers from other kits, i am going to really try to resist buying her Christmas Card kit this year! It wont be easy, but since i am buying the Angel Toppers (yes, they're back!), hopefully that will satisfy that itch :-D

Take care everyone, hope you keeping cool!

Valued Contributor

mewsmomtoo, I tried to email you to see if you still have that die but it failed to deliver. It said that email address does not exist. I was using my own gmail too. If you still have it, let me know and I will try again but thought I'd mention it here first. I double-checked everything to be sure I spelled it right so I'm not sure why it doesn't want to deliver.

If you no longer have it, just ignore this. Either way, thanks for offering it up to whoever would want it. That's really nice of you.