Trusted Contributor

Re: barefoot dreams

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1  I bet just 2 years ago this same item would have had a big deal price of $99 which is still not cheap, but this brand is not cheap. I'm just floored to see how much prices have jumped, in grocery stores and other retail. I'm REALLY floored to see how much Denim & Co. prices have jumped. That's why I was so glad to see the reasonable price for the recent Beach pants TSV.

I have a few BD items and enjoy them all, but not buying more. I really like the hooded pullover piece, but am not caving.

Trusted Contributor

@hkrgrl~~~I agree with you on the cozy chic lite pieces. They do shed.

I stick with the original fabric like the robes are done in and they are by far my favorite robes. They do not shed. 

Honored Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

What prompts a buyer to buy?  I tired a cardigan once and returned.  It was like a pj cover up.  Today I saw a lounge/beach cover up, on sale for 109$, wow.  that material is same as in store for reasonable prices.  That vendor must be rich

I am probably considered very picky about what I purchase in clothing (as told by friends and family). I have four cardigans from Barefoot Dreams. They never shed, wash like a dream and look beautiful on. I find them just as pretty as my cashmere Pringle cardigans that cost twice as much.💐