Valued Contributor

What prompts a buyer to buy?  I tired a cardigan once and returned.  It was like a pj cover up.  Today I saw a lounge/beach cover up, on sale for 109$, wow.  that material is same as in store for reasonable prices.  That vendor must be rich

Valued Contributor

I have one of their blankets but that's all. I do love the blanket.  The vendor is big on promoting they're from Malibu but everything is made in China. 

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree,her prices need to stay in Calf.I am sure she laughs all the way to the bank.

Trusted Contributor

I love the robes.  

Trusted Contributor

@matty liz I consider myself a thrifty shopper. I rarely, if ever, buy anything full price. When I was in an Economics class and the teacher said full price is considered the "sucker" price for retailers, it has stuck with me.

I have to say though, I have 40+ sweaters and wraps. I have one Barefoot Dreams Ultra Lite cardigan. Oh my, it's like none of my others. I love it so much I am sometimes afraid to wear it because I don't want it to get ruined. It is so soft and comfortable. 

What prompted me to buy it you ask? That is a great question and I'm really not sure other than it was a great deal, had great reviews and they must have caught me in a weak moment. However, one of the best purchases I have ever made. Sometimes one quality item at $100 is better than 3 lesser quality items at $30 or so. 

Valued Contributor

We had such a cold cold wet winter in CA this year.  I lived in my two Barefoot Dreams robes.  I have many other pieces of BD that I just don't wear very oftan. I have two of the throw blankets that are wonderful and the only extra piece we need on the bed to be toast warm.

Trusted Contributor

I love the fabric, the color palettes and the styles--that's why I buy BD for myself and for gifts.  Everyone I have ever given a cardigan, blanket or wrap to loves them.  

Respected Contributor

I have one sweater and one throw. I won't be buying anymore. Have given them as gifts and they all liked them.

Respected Contributor
I have maybe thirty pieces and a few pieces of Malibu knit. My teenage son has a few pieces from the men’s line. I like the fabrics and the colors and it fits my lifestyle.

It might not be for you and that’s ok.
Honored Contributor

I'd like to know who, in April, is buying sweaters in a year that could easily be one of, if not THE, hottest on record?

QVC seems to have a lucrative, if repeative, contract with this company with seemingly Daily presentations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment