New Contributor
My purchasing has decreased significantly because there are no models of various sizes with most fashions. If I can't see what a dress looks like on a 1X model, I am not buying it. Cutting back in such an important area makes no sense to me because I believe I am not the only shopper that has stopped buying because of this problem.
Honored Contributor

It seems that the hosts model more and more. I prefer they do their job and leave the models model. 

Respected Contributor

I'm petite in height weight. I've shopped at Q for many

years. I know what size I wear. 

Sane as shopping on line.

Valued Contributor

It seems to me like they have more models that are large, extra large and 1X than anything else.

Honored Contributor

@Kath2745 wrote:
My purchasing has decreased significantly because there are no models of various sizes with most fashions. If I can't see what a dress looks like on a 1X model, I am not buying it. Cutting back in such an important area makes no sense to me because I believe I am not the only shopper that has stopped buying because of this problem.

There aren't???  I watch a lot and always see height/weight models of all variations.  What more do you want.

Honored Contributor

Looks can be deceiving. I go by the garment measurements chart when I need to find out how it will fit my body.

Respected Contributor

@Kath2745 wrote:

@Kath2745 

Maybe your shopping can increase by looking at catalogs, online shopping etc.

Talbots has models in various shapes and sizes and put together 3 outfits "how to wear it" on most items, very helpful.

Respected Contributor

To me, it doesn't matter how many 1X, medium or XXsmall models they use.  There are so many various body sizes,

torso lengths, short-waisted, long-waisted measurements and shapes included in those designations that looking at a model isn't going to help unless she's your clone.  Solution:  make your own clothes if that's the perfection you're looking for.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

I am really sorry you feel that way❤, bit I think they do a GREAT good job of being inclusive of ALL sizes.👍 There are several plus size models that are in almost ALL fashion shows and I do not think you can do much better than that!❤ Even the hosts of varying sizes model the clothes, and this helps the consumers that are equally sized, to imagine how they will look. It would take more than this to keep me from stopping here, because I LOVE❤ The Q!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

'Gee'......Just the other day I was thinking about the variety of model sizes are shown at the Q.

Shorter, taller, average, etc.  All sizes from very slim to curvey-'normal' so to speak. 

Just about everyone (and maybe everyone) look good modeling the latest swim dress TSV, which is very impressive to me.   

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).