Trusted Contributor

Watched a couple of presentations yesterday. I ordered the navy midi  set, I have many navy blazers and other navy jackets to coordinate with the navy. I loved how it looked with the Canyon Retreat sage denim jacket that Mary Beth was wearing after the Canyon Retreat presentation. I just started on a couple of dresses last year from Renee. I find they are great for me for church dressing during the Spring and Summer months. I ordered the sage (what I call a mint green) jacket early and am glad i did. Hope it all works well! Hoping to get it in time for Easter! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renee Big Deal

I hope you love what you purchased and that it works out for you.  Sadly for me Renee's line doesn't seem to fit my body type very well so I don't order from her line.  While some of her designs are too loud for me others are quite nice ,so enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

I hope Renee has corrected the "bat wing" issue on her sleeveless dresses. Thank heavens I have a good alterations lady! I will post a review when I get my dresses. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope others will post their reviews too! 

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

I have a few of Renee's dresses and like them a lot.  Also her tops.  LOVE her pants/jeans with that stretch band.  I didn't care for the Prime one I got and sent it back but her other pants are great for me and fit well.

I'm glad she does petites. 

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Thank you for posting pix of the items that the OPs don't even give the item # for!  

Regular Contributor

@TexasMom1 @Desertdi 

THank you so much for posting this and the photo.  I caved again with the 5 easy payments.  I have a lot of her dresses and I love them but lately I have "expanded my horizons" shall we say.  I reallly liked the navy/floral set.  What a deal for two dresses.  I am planning on wearing the blue with a pink eyelet jean jacket I got a while back from Kim Gravel that sold out . Hoping to wear for Easter. 

PS:  good thing her pants have lots of stretch for me LOL

Honored Contributor

I missed the show/deal, yet I love the set posted in the photo.  

And, I do appreciate the midi length.

I'm the one who isn't fond of floor length maxi dresses/skirts.

Mainly because of stairs, escalators, driving, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I think the BIg Deal is still on?  $74.98 for both dresses is what I ordered. 

@ROMARY 

Regular Contributor

PS:  LOL I purposely didn't watch that recent Attitudes show because I didn't want to be tempted!  Glad I saw the dresses here.