Valued Contributor

Re: I have often wondered the age of most of the posters here on the forum??

OK.  53 and 3/4 Smiley LOL  Same general age range as a lot of the veteran hosts on the Q - Jane T., Carolyn, etc.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chronologically 62, mentally in my 30's, with a sense of humor that sometimes resemble an adolescent boy. Smiley Wink

Speaking of which, where is Brewhaha???

Shiraz, I LOVE your quote!

Denise
Valued Contributor

I think the thing that younger people have a hard time understanding, as I did when I was younger, that just because someone is older, like say in their 50's or 60's 70's or 80's like alot of us here, our mind is still young.  We have the same sense of humor, we still like to party, although not as much because of medications or whatever and we still feel like we are young.  I feel like I am in my thirties, my mind says 30's my body says, no you are in your 60's.

I got the best compliment the other day.  I was going in for a spray tan and had never had one at a tanning salon.  I didn't know if a person sprayed you or a machine or what.  So I said, can I go in naked even though I have this old wrinkled up body and the girl said to me, "it looks like you have a really good body to me". I was floored.  Then I said well I am almost 61 on July 3rd, then she said "You are not 60 years old, you certainly don't look like it".  OMG I was on cloud nine for the rest of that day and still now since it happened on Tuesday night.  

Anyway,  I think that anyone of any age, meaning alot younger than us, "old timers" in their minds, can relate perfectly well with most of us.

So join in the conversations and unless we posted how old we are, no one could tell by any of our posts what our age is?   Right???