Honored Contributor

Well I think it's fabulous. I love the simplicity of it, the fit, the way it shows her figure off so beautifully without being revealing. Elegant and classy

Zooey Deschanel hosts the 2nd Annual Fashion Trust U.S. Awards Gala in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 9 wearing a custom Patou by Guillaume Henry dress, Roger Vivier heels and bag and Buccellati jewelry.

Zooey-Deschanel-Hot-Pics.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Beautiful dress on a beautiful woman...I love that Zoey D. doesn't feel the need to "let it all hang out"!

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

Beautiful dress on a beautiful woman...I love that Zoey D. doesn't feel the need to "let it all hang out"!

Agree. And in a way, I feel the others, each trying to be the "most outrageous" has gotten so cliche' and overdone now, it has the opposite effect (at least on me) to getting attention. It's become more of an eyeroll and I just move on...I don't even "see them." Whereas someone who just looks beautiful in a flattering, beautiful dress to me is more noticeable, to me.

Honored Contributor

VERY tasteful!

Esteemed Contributor

🥰She is GORGEOUS in this beautiful form fitting dress! The color and style with the flared bottom closely resemble Janelle Monae's interesting outfit with the flared bell bottom type pants from yesterday.😁 I LOVE❤ it!!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Zooey's dress also made me think of Jennifer Lawrence in that simple red Calvin Klein dress that she wore to the Oscars when she was first starting out.

Yes it's more revealing in the bust, but tastefully revealing. I remember seeing her and thinking wow who is that beautiful woman?

jennifer-lawrence-best-red-carpet-01_134702662371.jpg

Honored Contributor

The red dress Lauren Sánchez wore to the White House State Dinner.

amazon-founder-jeff-bezos-and-his-fiancee-lauren-sanchez-news-photo-1712846258.jpg

icon_razz.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

🥰She is GORGEOUS in this beautiful form fitting dress! The color and style with the flared bottom closely resemble Janelle Monae's interesting outfit with the flared bell bottom type pants from yesterday.😁 I LOVE❤ it!!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  I totally agree, Sandy Sparkles Smiley Very HappyHeart! She is absolutely GORGEOUS in this dress and if I were Zoey Deschanel, I'd turn this red dress photo into printed fridge magnets, a coffee mug and a professionally framed photo!  She is stunning! This is the "red dress emoji" come to life! Go Zoey! Smiley Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor
Hope this thread doesn't get sidetracked/ruined by that Lauren Sanchez dress. So tacky and inappropriate.
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Lauren Sanchez's dress looks like its right out of a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog!  Great as lingerie, but not to a White House event Smiley Wink