Respected Contributor

Did Jane Traecy say what size she wears

Does Jane Traecy ever say what size she is. I'm built like her; it would be a help.

Actually I wish more of the hosts would say their size.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Did Jane Traecy say what size she wears

Petite medium.

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I put some weight on and just got an Isac dress in a petite medium. Perfect fit and I find he can run small. The small actually made me look larger.

Esteemed Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Thanks. I put some weight on and just got an Isac dress in a petite medium. Perfect fit and I find he can run small. The small actually made me look larger.

@lavendar I don't find issacs clothing fits me right , no matter what size for whatever reason .  I like some of his new it3ms but don't want to have to send back yet another item.

Super Contributor

I have the same problem with IM sizing. I no longer buy from this brand due to excessive returns.
Respected Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Does Jane Traecy ever say what size she is. I'm built like her; it would be a help.

Sometimes Jane says she is in the small. Lately, I have heard her say Medium. I think it can depend on the item and how fitted it is. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Without them giving their measurements, I have no way of telling what size someone on TV is compared to me just by looking at them, even if they say what size they're wearing.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lavendar wrote:

I actually hear most hosts saying what size they are in.

Trusted Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@lavendar wrote:

Sometimes Jane says she is in the small. Lately, I have heard her say Medium. I think it can depend on the item and how fitted it is. 

Jacque, the model, wears a medium and she looks smaller than Jane.  Watch them together.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@lavendar wrote:

@lavendar I don't find issacs clothing fits me right , no matter what size for whatever reason .  I like some of his new it3ms but don't want to have to send back yet another item.

@Kitty Galore I am the same.  His tops are big on the shoulders and tight at the hem.  I am petite with a short torso (a leggy petite!) and the hems always hit me at the hips, my widest part. His clothes are straight up and down, like most others.  I don't like the so called fit and flare styles.  But some of Isaac's shift dresses fit me, and I do like them. I would buy more of his clothes if they would fit.