Honored Contributor

PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY CHANGE - Moderators

What is your price guarantee?

Our focus is always on our customers and sharing products brought to life through the power of storytelling via our distinctive video platforms and other touchpoints. No matter which way you choose to shop with us, QVC offers a price adjustment if we lower the price of your item and you contact us within 30 days of your order date, except as stated below.

A few things to know…
Current promotion code offers, final clearance pricing and/or shipping promotions cannot be applied to previous orders. Limited-Time special offers such as Today’s Special Values, Lunchtime Specials, etc. are valid only during the timeframe stated.  If your item is featured as a limited-time special offer within 30 days of your order date, price matching for your item is available only while the limited-time special offer is in effect and is not available once the limited-time special offer has expired. We do not match prices being offered by other retailers; we only match QVC prices. Price adjustments are not available on shipping and handling or tax.

-------------

@Melvin-QVC @Beth-QVC @AnjalenaQVC  all moderators:

The above is the wording currently on QVC's website regarding the pricing policy.

It's patently obvious that the language is ambiguous and customers expect that, if they request a price adjustment during the "timeframe stated", they will receive that adjustment.

From the numerous posts on these forums, that's clearly no longer the case.

Can one of you please forward this issue to Corporate QVC to make the wording on the pricing policy crystal clear?  We shouldn't have to seek legal clarification to know when and what will now qualify for a price adjustment and customers shouldn't have to find out on an individual basis every time.

My request that Corporate be notified of this issue is a sincere one to avoid QVC's customers being blindsided by this change.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY CHANGE - Moderators

I simply buy a product at the current price, sale or not and expect nothing else. That goes for QVC or any brick and mortar store. I catch the sale or I dont. I feel that is on me, not the retailer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What would be even better to me is not to have drastic price differences, which make people disappointed, and just give fair, reasonable! prices like you used to!

And the current lunchtime specials, clearance, sales, are mostly not even what would be a good original price!

And yes, of course this is my opinion so no need to bash it. I won't bash anyone's who loves everything about QVC and is always satisfied and says non issue or others about anything someone has to say about QVC that isn't glowing opinions.

A good company wants to always improve, welcomes opinions, including complaints that their customers have.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

What would be even better to me is not to have drastic price differences, which make people disappointed, and just give fair, reasonable! prices like you used to!

And the current lunchtime specials, clearance, sales, are mostly not even what would be a good original price!

And yes, of course this is my opinion so no need to bash it. I won't bash anyone's who loves everything about QVC and is always satisfied and says non issue or others about anything someone has to say about QVC that isn't glowing opinions.

And a good company that wants to always improve, welcomes opinions including complaints that their customers have.

@on the bay 

Agree with you particularly the "non-issue" response to posters.  Not appropriate or helpful and meaningless.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia.  It seems the majority of clothing items are being offered at a "sale price".  My question is, is this a "limited time offer"?  Are items labeled as sale items eligible for adjustment?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Venezia.  I finally got an answer to my question about something labeled "Sale Price" being eligible for reimbursement.

1000002871.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Well, this is news to me. I never knew there was such a thing as price adjustment!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal - LOL.  Well, I wouldn't worry about it, because it's now so restrictive that it applies to almost nothing.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - But do you remember that someone who tried to get a price adjustment was told it didn't apply to "clearance sale" prices?

So, it sounds like it must just say "sale" with no other qualifiers.

Honestly, I can't be bothered anymore.  I have too much stuff anyway.  But before someone challenges them on the legality of their "Pricing Policy", they really need to get it sorted.  (We all know we live in a litigious society these days.)  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Kachina624 - But do you remember that someone who tried to get a price adjustment was told it didn't apply to "clearance sale" prices?

So, it sounds like it must just say "sale" with no other qualifiers.

Honestly, I can't be bothered anymore.  I have too much stuff anyway.  But before someone challenges them on the legality of their "Pricing Policy", they really need to get it sorted.  (We all know we live in a litigious society these days.)  Woman Frustrated

@Venezia.  In my message to them, I said I want to know about items labeled "Sale Price".   I can understand that deeply discounted clearance items might not be included.   Before it becomes clearance, there should have been a sale price....better grab it then.