Trusted Contributor

@beckyb1012------What did I wait for?  Picture comes through blurry.  I know something there, but what is it?   Thank You-------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@beckyb1012------What did I wait for?  Picture comes through blurry.  I know something there, but what is it?   Thank You-------tedEbear

It is a Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler recipe with the steps and photos for each.  So yummy looking.  Google the below link or just click.  I love Pinterest.  Sorry you could not see it clearly.

http://www.laurenslatest.com/pumpkin-pecan-cobbler/?m

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I think it's one of those sayings that was kind of cute at first but after a while, I would agree that it has lost its cuteness.   

That's just the way it goes, I suppose.  A saying or phrase, or word, becomes really big in pop culture for a while then the next one comes out - and on and on and on.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

That one does not bother me so much as someone trying to tell me it is the very last time they will do something and we better jump right in to buy, one or even more.  When they make the sale URGENT I am turned off.  

Even better...if you call in the next five minutes ..., or the first 500 people will... Yeah, right!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.