Respected Contributor
The condom arguenent is moot in Ohio, they’re already tax exempt.
Honored Contributor

I don't see the point.  It's just some dumb idea that makes women look like fools.  

Honored Contributor

Could I please get on that retroactive refund list?

Wish my state would go State Tax Free.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@SoonerYou are spot on!  Heart

Honored Contributor

There are already several other states that do not charge tax on these products, including mine and the one that I grew up in.  Massachusetts and New Jersey Woman Happy 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

maryland

However, the following hygiene aids are exempt from the sales and use tax:

• Baby oil
  • Baby powder
  • Sanitary napkins
  • Tampons

Disposable medical supplies

The sales and use tax does not apply to the sale of disposable medical supplies. Disposable supplies are articles consumed in a single use to cure, mitigate, treat, prevent, or diagnose illnesses.

Exempt items include: adhesive tape; bandages; gauze and gauze pads; antiseptics, disposable gloves; lubricating jelly; colostomy supplies, absorbent pads; incontinent pants, diapers and other incontinent supplies for adults; dressing supplies; spray bandages; disposable syringes; condoms, and glucose monitoring strips.

https://taxes.marylandtaxes.gov/Business_Taxes/Business_Tax_Types/Sales_and_Use_Tax/Tax_Information/...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein