Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

They need to wrap up this Austin storyline already! They are trying to make Sharon look guilty but she certainly wasn't at the police station. Also, she's not that smart with bringing down their computers!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

On 4/6/2015 Sharke said:

in that blow mouth town, her paternity after all these yrs. wouldn't be no secret anyway. she would know it within 5 min. LOL

Gloria would have blown that secret right out of the water in a nano second.

Honored Contributor

In a heartbeat. Wish Adam would just tell Chelsea and put her out of her misery and us too.

spit it out, we're all aging here. LOL

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 loveschocolate said:

They need to wrap up this Austin storyline already! They are trying to make Sharon look guilty but she certainly wasn't at the police station. Also, she's not that smart with bringing down their computers!

I don't give a diddle about Sharon, but I agree... They've been dragging this mess out now for almost two months and without making any real headway... It's gotten very stale and going nowhere fast.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Sharke said:

In a heartbeat. Wish Adam would just tell Chelsea and put her out of her misery and us too.

Seriously... and it's just SO unbelievable... They've spent SO much time together, including the afternoon he supposedly ran out of gas, and the woman is still clueless... ?

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 stevieb said:
On 4/7/2015 Sharke said:

Seriously... and it's just SO unbelievable... They've spent SO much time together, including the afternoon he supposedly ran out of gas, and the woman is still clueless... ?

Lololol! By the time Adam tells Chelsea we will all be in our rocking chairs trying to remember this whole storyline!

Honored Contributor

Just bought me a new tablet, first one I bought I took back it wouldn't link up with my wifi I knew I wasn't a pc geek, but, that thing just wasn't on the ball. took it back and got me another one and this one had some sense about it and I'm spending my 'free' time trying to get the hang of this new thing.

Noah, broke my heart today in that last crying scene he really acted like he was crying. He cried on Nick's shoulder not sharon's and that didn't escape her either. Sage, always shows up where she's not wanted with sharon and snark telling her to go away. Now, I see where snark Faith got her rudeness. Those Newmans are all real clanish and they will never accept outsiders at all. Nick, might as well remain a bachelor he can't have any lady friends they will never be accepted by the women in his life..

Honored Contributor

Frankly, think that's cruel what adam is doing and not earning him any brownie points in the process. He's afraid of going to the pen for the running over of Delia. Jack, is gonna be the one that gets his rear toasted on a open fire by Billy and everybody.

this upcoming storyline about Ashley and who's her daddy is gonna bore me to tears I could care less she's in her 50's she had a good father in John I'd just say I was luckier then most and not give it no more thought. I bet her biologic father will show up and want money some where down the line.

Ben needs to get back to finding his dead sisters ashes, if she is dead. all kinds of rumors floating there, that she isn't dead and will be coming back with Jack's bun in her oven. Please..............

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Sharke said:

Frankly, think that's cruel what adam is doing and not earning him any brownie points in the process. He's afraid of going to the pen for the running over of Delia. Jack, is gonna be the one that gets his rear toasted on a open fire by Billy and everybody.

this upcoming storyline about Ashley and who's her daddy is gonna bore me to tears I could care less she's in her 50's she had a good father in John I'd just say I was luckier then most and not give it no more thought. I bet her biologic father will show up and want money some where down the line.

Ben needs to get back to finding his dead sisters ashes, if she is dead. all kinds of rumors floating there, that she isn't dead and will be coming back with Jack's bun in her oven. Please..............

The thing about the Ashley story line, unless, of course, these writers decide yet again... to rewrite history, is that one time when Dina was in town and she and Katherine were thick as thieves, the whole sordid ordeal came out... He was the tennis pro at 'the (apparently now defunct) club' way back when. There was some big hoopla about him threatening to tell Ashley and she found out somehow... She went into a tailspin, ran away, did the whole amnesia thing (I think) was rescued by Big Vick and hence, down the road, the creation of none other than Abby... At some point,she became her old self again, met up with her father and they connected before he passed away. I just don't see how they can get any more mileage out of this... Of course, given this bunch of writers, I suppose it's always possible they never bothered to look at what came before, or maybe they're going to suddenly learn that someone else is her father... Sheesh!

Honored Contributor

Courtney's departure has nothing to do with Austin. It was the fashion police who did her... That ridiculous head-dress was her downfall...