Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

Man, you have been watching far longer then I have !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

How could Paul learn the truth about Austin's murder which is a complete mystery at least to me because there are too many people involved with all the backstory stuff; but Delia hit and run by one vehicle in a two by four town is still a mystery!

Why is Ashley paternity involved at this stage of the game when it was already addressed years ago. Are the writers going to build a story around Lily being Malcolm's daughter instead of Neil's?

Honored Contributor

I hope not. Dylan, is getting on my nerves always sneaking around looking to get the goods on Sharon. If I was Sharon I'd get a restraining order on him. I wouldn't like him thinking I was a killer and creeping around inside my house and nosing around all the time.

Ne needs to MYOB

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 aubnwa01 said:
On 4/4/2015 Sharke said:

Abby wouldn't lower herself to living in a tiny make shift place. She can afford a penthouse or a mansion on her own hill.

I thought Abby owned Brad's old house (used to be Cassandra Rawlings' place way back if I recall correctly). Abby was living there with Traci for a bit.

That was a nice house! Maybe if they could drag everybody out of the coffee shop and Athletic Club or out of the park... and send them all home once in a while we might actually see some decent sets!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The whole mess is so bordering on being out of control it's becoming ho-hum, who actually cares...

Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2015 stevieb said:
On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:

ye gads ! you mean snakey Billy? can't stand that fool. He looks like he's from the planet Krpto or something. flat hair, deep set snakey eyes and no expression, ever. all he does is b outch and gripe all the time. He would stress me out . He's living free, courtesy of Adam and raising Adam's kid and got a job thanks to his bro. He's got 'er made.

Adam could had left him knocked out in the fire and he wouldn't be going thru all these problems right now him and Chelsea would had already been married. LOL She has to have a man all the time, so, she would have gloamed onto him because he was handy. I'd like to see Chelsa, Sharon and Victoria all try to go a month without a man around. They're pathetic.

If your rich what do you need a man for ? LOL

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

On the other hand, I'd like to see Jack, Nick and Billy go for even a week without some form of arm candy... such as it sometimes is! Personally, I could't bring myself to, uh, 'get down' with any of the three!

I think Dylan is really cute and has a great body!

You have to look past his sometimes dumb character!!

Hyacinth Smile

Honored Contributor

LOL good thing Panda isn't here yet. LOL He's her beau. LOL

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Sharke said:

LOL good thing Panda isn't here yet. LOL He's her beau. LOL

They'll get no competition from me... Maybe back in the early GH days, but now, not so much...

Wink

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

How could Paul learn the truth about Austin's murder which is a complete mystery at least to me because there are too many people involved with all the backstory stuff; but Delia hit and run by one vehicle in a two by four town is still a mystery!

Why is Ashley paternity involved at this stage of the game when it was already addressed years ago. Are the writers going to build a story around Lily being Malcolm's daughter instead of Neil's?

Seriously... Paul really ought to hang up his badge... They think they have the Delia case wrapped up... but, of course, they don't... Meanwhile, it's now taken him almost two months to figure out the Austin murder actually was a murder and he wouldn't figure it out now if it didn't come out after another 'mishap'...

And yea, I really am curious to know what's significant about Ashley's parentage at this point, twenty years later... As for Lily, I'd like to see somebody take the wind out of her pompous sails...

Honored Contributor

in that blow mouth town, her paternity after all these yrs. wouldn't be no secret anyway. she would know it within 5 min. LOL