Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

ye gads ! you mean snakey Billy? can't stand that fool. He looks like he's from the planet Krpto or something. flat hair, deep set snakey eyes and no expression, ever. all he does is b outch and gripe all the time. He would stress me out . He's living free, courtesy of Adam and raising Adam's kid and got a job thanks to his bro. He's got 'er made.

Adam could had left him knocked out in the fire and he wouldn't be going thru all these problems right now him and Chelsea would had already been married. LOL She has to have a man all the time, so, she would have gloamed onto him because he was handy. I'd like to see Chelsa, Sharon and Victoria all try to go a month without a man around. They're pathetic.

If your rich what do you need a man for ? LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

booger bear is out to get Sharon this week.

Paul figures out who the killer is.

Avery tells Dylan to "stay the hale away from Sharon" !

LOL

we know he won't and I want them to go upstairs. tee hee, tee hee

bet Victor moves his 'confessional' to the park. He'll run Nicki ragged trying to keep up with all his drama.

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:

ye gads ! you mean snakey Billy? can't stand that fool. He looks like he's from the planet Krpto or something. flat hair, deep set snakey eyes and no expression, ever. all he does is b outch and gripe all the time. He would stress me out . He's living free, courtesy of Adam and raising Adam's kid and got a job thanks to his bro. He's got 'er made.

Adam could had left him knocked out in the fire and he wouldn't be going thru all these problems right now him and Chelsea would had already been married. LOL She has to have a man all the time, so, she would have gloamed onto him because he was handy. I'd like to see Chelsa, Sharon and Victoria all try to go a month without a man around. They're pathetic.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

On the other hand, I'd like to see Jack, Nick and Billy go for even a week without some form of arm candy... such as it sometimes is! Personally, I could't bring myself to, uh, 'get down' with any of the three!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:

booger bear is out to get Sharon this week.

Paul figures out who the killer is.

Avery tells Dylan to "stay the hale away from Sharon" !

LOL

we know he won't and I want them to go upstairs. tee hee, tee hee

bet Victor moves his 'confessional' to the park. He'll run Nicki ragged trying to keep up with all his drama.

Does Paul figure out who the killer is or just that there is one...? Clueless...

As for Big Vick, yea, he wants to keep Nicki on the move... it's his method of detox... He'll sweat it out of her and she won't have time to pinch a shot... much less a whole jug...

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 stevieb said:
On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:

On the other hand, I'd like to see Jack, Nick and Billy go for even a week without some form of arm candy... such as it sometimes is! Personally, I could't bring myself to, uh, 'get down' with any of the three!

If I was hard up I'd skip Jack he's not my type and snakey Billy forget it never gonna be that hard up , Nick, I'd do in a weak moment then take him to the barber later. LOL

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8XMySfGQmc

Paul learns the truth about Austin's murder.

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8XMySfGQmc

Paul learns the truth about Austin's murder.

Saw this promo... like I said... makes it look like Gabe comes clean... or cleaner, maybe... And as for Paul, he's figured out there was a murder but I'm guessing that's as far as it goes... Took him long enough... GC must have no forensics unit at all... I guess Vampira just decides who she wants to prosecute and that precludes any need to investigate...

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:
On 4/5/2015 stevieb said:
On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:

If I was hard up I'd skip Jack he's not my type and snakey Billy forget it never gonna be that hard up , Nick, I'd do in a weak moment then take him to the barber later. LOL

As for me, Adam, oh yea... Austin, for sure... Nick, maybe a few years ago or on a good day... But absolutely nobody else at this point!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Anybody remember Jill's biker boyfriend? He was different. LOL Jill got her kicks up in the 2nd floor. LOL I always wanted him back. Poor Ms. Chancellor put up with all kinds of 'stuff'. LOL

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:

Anybody remember Jill's biker boyfriend? He was different. LOL Jill got her kicks up in the 2nd floor. LOL I always wanted him back. Poor Ms. Chancellor put up with all kinds of 'stuff'. LOL

Yup, there was ALL kinds of Shenanigans going on, under HER roof ! Esther, Jill, Brock - I MISS him - Rex Sterling, Derek "the Hunk" ...and, on it went. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Jeanne Cooper is SORELY missed, as well as her character. {#emotions_dlg.crying} SHE is truly IRREPLACEABLE ! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}