Respected Contributor

@Huge Hannah  You have to put the "@" sign in front of the nickname for the person to see it.  So . . . @Sooner will now see your reply.

Took me a while to get the hang of all this.  Just take your time and it will all be good.  Believe me I am the least "computer techy" person on these forums.

Honored Contributor

just jump in is all I did.

I have been here for a few years, have had some problems with some posters over the years. Just keep your cool

I enjoy all these threads. some I post in, some I just read. I only post on the threads I find interesting or have had same kind of problem as the original person who began the thread.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Huge Hannah  You have to put the "@" sign in front of the nickname for the person to see it.  So . . . @Sooner will now see your reply.

Took me a while to get the hang of all this.  Just take your time and it will all be good.  Believe me I am the least "computer techy" person on these forums.

@aroc3435,   That was so kind of you to add the notification❤️.    I see that it reverted to plain text, however, and didn't generate an alert.   

I'll add it again so @Sooner will see the comment.   

The way to be sure an "@+nickname" worked:   after you post your comment, when you click/tap on the "@name" it will take you directly to that poster's profile.   

If you click/tap on the "@name" and nothing happens, that means it's plain text rather than a hyperlink and it won't send any alerts.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thank you for the tip and for fixing.  I'll see if I can get this set in my brain.  Hope you are having a great day.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@dooBdoo  Thank you for the tip and for fixing.  I'll see if I can get this set in my brain.  Hope you are having a great day.

@aroc3435, You're welcome.   Thank you for the good wishes, and I hope the same for you!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Huge Hannah

Hi, have fun, you will meet all sorts of people and find lots of usefull info, tips, trends and friends!

Enjoy yourselfWoman Happy

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18