Trusted Contributor

Another important read is the FIT. The garment info will state if it's fitted, semi-fitted, etc. If you do not like fitted I suggest going up a size. If you like it more fitted to the body and it states semi-fitted, I suggest going down. 

Jayne will point this out occasionally. But all in all, your best bet is "garment measurements". I find this the most accurate. 

Honored Contributor

I find it helpful too but not definitive. 

Honored Contributor

BUT .... you do have to give her credit for telling you WHERE you can wear it and what kind of footwear to wear.

Honored Contributor

I'm almost as thin as Katia.  Pretty much so.  But she's 5'10" while I'm 5'3".  So I never look at the models.  I wear a 0-2 usually in dress size & petite.  I look at Candace as my figure is closest to her. And I am in proportion.  So don't usually have a problem.  Those that are not can go to the malls and try them on ahead of time. The heavy and obese models are all very tall.  I don't think QVC has one that is short and heavy

Most of the hosts will tell you the size of the models (not their weight....which is another factor in size though)

Honored Contributor

@marcoshopper wrote:
Hello, have enjoyed a two hour show of
D& C with Gary & Jane. Please, Jane, shouldn't it be part of your presentation for clothing items to tell your viewers more about sizing. I have stopped ordering because of my return cost and inconvenience.
I think others feel the same. We need to know. Please, consistently make it a part of every presentation. We hear you review item number many times, but no mention of anyone's size. Thanks

@marcoshopper 

Please don't assume Jane reads these posts.  Go to her facebook page and tell her directly.  And the thread to your lower left called Suggestion Box.    If Jane actually listens, others will thank you.