Occasional Contributor
Hello, have enjoyed a two hour show of
D& C with Gary & Jane. Please, Jane, shouldn't it be part of your presentation for clothing items to tell your viewers more about sizing. I have stopped ordering because of my return cost and inconvenience.
I think others feel the same. We need to know. Please, consistently make it a part of every presentation. We hear you review item number many times, but no mention of anyone's size. Thanks
Honored Contributor

It doesn't help me in the least to look at someone on tv and pick my size by what they say.  I could guess that I look like so-and-so, but in reality I dont.  Sizing information is on the website listings, in two ways; a size chart and a garment measurements chart. it's up to the consumer to use those tools and order accordingly.  

Esteemed Contributor

Does it really help?  I wear a large and I am not built like Carolyn at all. 

I'm slender with wide shoulders and a flat tummy! 

Still a large!

Honored Contributor

@marcoshopper   I can understand why they don't get into sizing.  It's subjective and often how a garment fits is a matter of opinion.  Read reviews and on the exact same garment, one person will say it runs large while another says it runs small. 

No host wants her opinion to be the cause of people returning a garment.  You have the garment measurements.  Use them instead. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like hearing what size the models and hosts are wearing.  Carolyn was closest to my body type and she usually said she wore a large, which is my size.  Very helpful to me to see how it actually fit.

I also check the garment measurements but it is useful, at least to me, to know what size they're wearing.

Respected Contributor
pam1x
michanda1x
jamie1x
taleahm
ieasham
tonym
ellenm
bonniem-l
adrianl
jacquil-xl
lydiaxl
brendaxs
jillxs
deannaxs
samanthaxs
meridethxs
amyxs
stacyxs
katiaxxs-xs
brendaxs
rebeckal
ronniexl
morgan1x
leahs
adexxs-xs
~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette   Thanks!  Very interesting even though I don't know 90% of the models  But there seem to be a LOT of xs and s, not so many ls (Rebecka?? Adrian??) which is why I appreciated seeing Carolyn in the clothes.

Respected Contributor

@marcoshopper   Regardless of what is said or not said during presentations I am online checking for myself - any information I can get on sizing, garment content and hopefully reviews.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

It doesn't help me in the least to look at someone on tv and pick my size by what they say.  I could guess that I look like so-and-so, but in reality I dont.  Sizing information is on the website listings, in two ways; a size chart and a garment measurements chart. it's up to the consumer to use those tools and order accordingly.  

I used to look like Kate, but then I woke up from my dream!   LOL

I am a mixture of a ton of hosts and models, and absolutely not like any of them

.....BUT when Amy models, I can get a general idea 2 sizes larger!

Respected Contributor

I always check the size & garment measurement charts first . When in doubt I check compositon of material and compare to an item I already own that is similar. I do like to see how items fall on the petite models as I am short and really do not wish to hem. I also like to observe how the models reach their pockets.