Honored Contributor

Re: HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?

@momtochloe wrote:

I live in the western suburbs of Chicago and they are warning about bad weather starting at 6pm tonight.  I actually think those that are more south of us are going to take the brunt of it along with those in the true midwest between high winds, snow and in some parts tornadoes.

Be safe my friends!  Heart

Be careful, mtc Smiley Happy

I'd appreciate it if you let us know how it goes.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Ladyjenn wrote:

My husband and I are relocating in a few months from the Sacramento, CA area to Vancouver Washington.  It's miserable hot here for like 300 days per year, with hardly any rain.  We are moving for business reasons.   It literally has gone from 80 to 55 here this week in CA. No fall! lol

That sounds like a REALLY good trade!  I lived in the Sacto Valley area for two years, in the 70s, and it was beyond miserable in terms of the heat and humidity.  

I remember that one summer it would be like 100 degrees by 7am, up to 125 for a high and, I swear, the humidity was one thousand percent!   Mosquitos you could barely see through.  For somebody like me, who hates the heat, has asthma so high humidity with heat is unbearable, I'd rather have lived on the sun.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it up there.  I bet it's really nice AND you won't have to deal with that extreme heat.  It's beautiful up there.  I was through there years ago on my way up to Alaska and i loved it!

Honored Contributor

My area is the usu... we have 60's in the am and it is forecasted to be 80.  Tonight 48*  No heater use yet...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

All clear here on the SC beaches...low 70s with no rain in sight until November 18th.  I could cry I'm so happy!!

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

All clear here on the SC beaches...low 70s with no rain in sight until November 18th.  I could cry I'm so happy!!

So funny you should post!  I just called City Hall to find out about a permit for a bonfire at the beach this weekend as we have family coming in (Jersey shore and it's gonna be chilly in the low 60's) They were closed because of the holiday....DOH!

But I miss my home in Carolina even though it's not going to be much warmer until next week.  We'll probably be heading home when it gets too cold here!!!!