Honored Contributor

I'm so slow day, I think the prolonged heat wave has sucked the life out of me. I have a salon appt. and it is taking me forever to get moving. However, my hair looks so bad, it will propel me out the door. LOL. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

You’re not alone. I have days like that too.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1

I understand perfectly.

Had my hair appointment on July 3, so that's out of the way.

However, I have lots of things to do and just cannot get myself to do them.

I'm normally very energetic, so I'm chalking it up to the hot weather Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Maybe we are all 'baked'?

Honored Contributor

Cooled off here in Chicago with much lower dew points so I'm feeling more energetic.  Have a house guest coming on Tuesday so motivated to do some cleaning before the next heat wave.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Maybe we are all 'baked'?

And steamed!  The humidity is so bad the air conditioner is having a hard time keeping up with it.

Contributor

Whew, I'm glad to know that I'm not alone.  I sit and think about all the stuff I need to get done and then I get too tired to do it. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I feel the same way, the heat makes me tired ..I am up at 5 a.m. everyday, so I get done all the things I need to do before it gets too hot....almost 100 here this weekend

Honored Contributor

SW MI, I can open the windows today.  Fresh air. No humidity!!!! Great breeze.  This must be a "reward" day for putting up with the other days.  LOL  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

That was ME yesterday - didn't want to leave my A/C cave and go out in the 90 +.....sidewalks 100 degrees for a hair appointment.  Once you get there and get pretty you'll be so glad you made the trip!