Occasional Contributor

Re: Antonella Looks Beautiful Tonight!

Just tuned in to catch the end after watching the news.  Antonella looks so much prettier tonite.  Her dress suits her and her hair style tonite makes her look much younger and more up to date.  I think she is doing a great job. I can't really picture any of the other hosts doing this show.  Antonella has the background, knows the language and seems really comfortable speaking with the QVC Italian host. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
"Antonella looks lovely. I love her bubbly attitude and the way her eyes smile. As far as jer looking African American, so?"

So, she's not and shouldn't look like she is. We've already learned that lesson this week.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Antonella LOOKS beautiful and if she wants to use self tanner, that's HER business..that's what I've learned this week.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Trusted Contributor

I think she looks lovely, sounds professional and happy , and is having a marvelous time !  I'm so happy she is hosting these shows.

I love her hair straighter tonight...looks really great !

Trusted Contributor

@Alsee wrote:
To each his own. I personally think her makeup is bad, looks garish."Beautiful" doesn't describe her in my opinion.
And that phony smile and laugh.....that's another topic

DITTO. Add way too much self tanner!

Respected Contributor

@Cool in Ohio wrote:

Gosh... I think she looks awful....  way too dark.    Too much self tanner or something!   She look African American.   I saw her yesterday for the first time and I was SHOCKED

You surely didn't mean this the way it was typed. 

I thought she looked very pretty and it was obvious she was thrilled to be there.

I also liked the Italian host's hair. Very funky and fun.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

Everything was better on Sunday. The self tanner looked better last night. I think she relaxed more the second day. Her dress and hair were lovely. The other woman was beautiful but her hair reminded me of the HS kool aid hairdos!! ?????

Valued Contributor

I also enjoyed Antonella's Italian counterpart (with the red & black hair) assisting her in a few presentations.   Loved her accent!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. She looked beautiful, relaxed and did a GREAT job! I enjoyed every minute that I watched.  Such a natural fit for her in Italy. I loved the snipits with the smaller places to see and the factories. 

Frequent Contributor

I THNIK SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB! I AGREE TO MUCH TANNER AND TEETH SUPER WHITE NOT NATURAL LOOKING.  SHE HAS A RELAXED, EASY  TO RELATED TO PERSONALITY,  VERY GENUINE