New Contributor

Re: Antonella Looks Beautiful Tonight!

I personally think Antonella was a breath of fresh air for the Italian shows. As for being phony, my goodness she is very "real" compared to the host who has done those shows for years. Now, in my opinion, phony is the first word I think of about the former host. I know that is most likely an unpopular opinion, but hey, I said it was MY opinion. I loved Antonella; I think she is just a natural for these shows. I have often wondered why they didn't have her hosting before, but I think I know the answer.
Honored Contributor

Didn't watch the entire shows.  Just occasionally checked in, and yes, Antonella looked wonderful.  The woman with the black/red hair was very beautiful, too. Smiley Happy ....  I'm going to review the items in those shows to see what I might order.  When I did check in, I did notice that there were very good items and buys.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

I agree!  Antonella looked beautiful, and I loved it when she spoke Italian.  I fantasize about learning it someday.