Respected Contributor

I love to paint and draw. I have never liked coloring books. All my friends loved getting them, so I would give mine away. I guess I was never meant to "color in the lines". Not good at being told what to do.

Respected Contributor

i could never color inside the lines - just could not sit and color.  i loved  a blank white sheet of paper  and 64 brilliant colors to create with

Honored Contributor

I love coloring books.  I've never felt "constrained" by the lines.  I let my imagination flow with the color combinations I select.  Love coloring!!!!!  It's so relaxing!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

We can't keep the adult coloring books in stock, they sell out very quickly.

Trusted Contributor

I love my Adult coloring books.  I wish I would have thought of this and to stay in the lines......sometimes it is hard there is so much detail. I just need a silver and gold pencil.  It is so relaxing.

Esteemed Contributor

I do the electronic ones. The beauty of them is you can redo the same design only in different colors and put them side by side to determine which you like the best. I only use the ones that are free, though.

Esteemed Contributor

My mother is 83 and used to hand sew/embroider.  It was getting more difficult for her and I suggested coloring books to keep her hands busy.  She had never heard of adult coloring books and thought I was crazy to suggest, but she was game to try it!  As you can imagine, she now LOVES them and keeps adding more.  I tell her she was ahead of the trend LOL as now her older sister is coloring too.

She's also trying to get my brother to color.  He's been having some health issues and she hopes it will help him relax.  I told her it wasn' really a "guy thing", but she still tries.

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to enjoy the many books I've been given but I find it frustrating.

As I said in another thread, give me a child's coloring book and the Crayola 64 pack, and I'm a happy camper.

Trusted Contributor

I actually began feeling overwhelmed by coloring intricate patterns.  I then was introduced to an adult coloring app that allows me to try differenr color combinations and relax instead of worry about choosing the best options. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Ashleigh, I get excited even hearing "a blank sheet of white paper". It is pure bliss to me!