Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Winter Fragrance?

@islandgrrl wrote:

@shoekitty

It takes all of my discipline not to wear BB Beach all year round.  You nailed it:  it makes me happy.  I try to save it for spring and summer so that I have something to look forward to.

BB Beach is definitely one of my favorite summer fragrances but I usually don't wear it during the colder months.  I like to layer the body oil with the fragrance during the warmer months.  Calyx is also one of my favorite spring and summer fragrances.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Angel--winter

Flowerbomb-year round

Pure Grace-Summer

ETA 1/15/2018 La Vie Est Belle. Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I don't change my fragrances in winter as I don't like heavy scents at all. I wear what would be considered light fragrances year round. I do like Burberry Brit Sheer year round. I also like Guess Dare.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Angel--winter

Flowerbomb-year round

Pure Grace-Summer

I too love Angel, forgot about that one, and I just discovered Flowerbomb-it is really really nice and stays with you!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

SunnyRose,

How funny that you should ask me given your response!  My favorite happens to be Coco!  

Respected Contributor

I just tried a sample of Dona Karan Cashmere Mist that I got in a recent Nordstrom order. It's really lovely. I tend to lean towards softer scents, not overly floral, or too sweet. This one fits the bill. I'll wear it all day tomorrow. If I like it, I may have to order it.
Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I know this isn't what you're looking for, but my favorite is the Balsam and Cedar candle I have burning near my "not so real" Christmas tree.  Nothing smells more like the sesason. 

If it's me, I usually go to White Diamonds and/or Boucheron. (sp?)  Love them both, and they never fail to bring compliments. And my daughter's  Dior is pretty special also.

since finding White Diamonds it is all I wear, all year around. I just love this scent and is the only one I ever got compliments on. Even DH likes this one and he doesn't like much in the way of scents. I spray it on my clothing so it lingers, just love this.

Trusted Contributor

In the winter, I love to go to deeper scents...

Poeme-Lancome!!!

Paloma Picasso

Tom Ford- Black Orchid

Chopard- Casmir

I tend towards vanilla based scents in the winter as they seem to comfort me if it is a cold day...on warmer days here in AZ I go towards a light floral like Jess McClintock (lily of the valley!) or Noa by Cacharel

Honored Contributor

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid

Angel

Flowerbomb--year round

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

😍