Regular Contributor

I love this foundation but find that as the day wears on the foundation seems to change color.  Any suggestions.  TIA

Honored Contributor

I use it too, try a primer first, I use LG and my skin tint does not change color.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom in NY I assume you are referring to Renewed Hope in a Jar Skin Tint.  Not that this helps you, but Skin Tint is one of the few Philosophy products introduced in the last five years which I absolutely love.  The Honey color looks perfect on me and the color  stays true. My skin also feels quite well moisturized wearing the product.  In response to your concern I must first ask if you are applying a moisturizer under the Skin Tint.  If so, try not doing that.  Skin Tint may be enough for your face without any additional hydration.  If that isn't the case, a primer suchas Laura Geller's Spackle may help the color stay true for you.  It's also possible that you may have to reconcile yourself to the product not being right for your complexion.  If that is the case, you may like to consider BareMinerals Complexion Rescue.  It is a similar type of product (moisturizing, lightweight natural finish, feels more like a tinted moisturizer, but has wear time like a full coverage foundation).