Trusted Contributor

Givenchy Rouge Black Lipstick - A Winner!

Has anyone purchased this?  I love it.  It's my new favorite lipstick.  It gives me that "your lips but better" look.  It turns a kind of pinky nude on me, but more of a nude color.  Best lippie I've bought in a long time.  I was on waitlist for it.  I was actually hoping because of the price I wouldn't get it.  But glad I did.  

Anyone else get it?  What did you think?

http://www.qvc.com/Givenchy-Rouge-Interdit-Black-Magic-Lipstick.product.A259595.html?sc=A259595-SRCH...

Contributor

Re: Givenchy Rouge Black Lipstick - A Winner!

Yes , have it , luv it , moisturising ! Sort of a plummy shade !

Valued Contributor

LOL...I felt the same way about Waitlist because of the pricing, but I really like this lipstick also.  Just feels natural.

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Completely agree!  MY FAVORITE!  SO moisturizing, a sheer berry color with a bit of stain that lasts.  I now have back ups - as I think this is one lipstick I will wear to the end!    My everyday - go to.  LOVE it!

Esteemed Contributor

@hello! wrote:

Hello,

Completely agree!  MY FAVORITE!  SO moisturizing, a sheer berry color with a bit of stain that lasts.  I now have back ups - as I think this is one lipstick I will wear to the end!    My everyday - go to.  LOVE it!

@hello!- I don't know if this thread is about the Rouge Interdit Vinyl Givenchy lipstick or a different one, but the one that was presented last week with Shawn is just heavenly!

I love the fragrance, the creaminess, the smooth texture and most of all, the color! I hesitated because I thought it would be like one of those mood lipsticks they sold in the 80's which were like chalk on your lips, but then I realized hey it's Givenchy. I'm so glad I bought it.

It wasn't a great price because they sell it at Macys and Neiman-Marcus for the same exact price with free shipping, which I noticed after the fact, but the Q offered it with free shipping as well.

I can't wait to use it up so I can buy it again. Did I really say that?

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know who copied from whom, but this is like the Fran Wilson mood matching lipsticks of long ago that you could buy for a song!

Maybelline has something out like this, too.

Honored Contributor

Lipstick Queen Sailor is also like this, it looks navy in tube, but goes on as a pretty berry mauve shade.