Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I haven't heard D say the black label version replaces the original, but why no more inventory on evine? I was hoping he would offer a duo kit of the black label + original. Wish we could get some confirmation!  

I get your reasoning, @Chi-town girl , but the best way to confirm it is by emailing the team on Skinn's Facebook page.  Personally, I'm going under the assumption that he will fade out the original as he's been doing that so much, especially in the last year, so I have a big stash here.   The new one is mainly touted for use under lipstick with a creamier consistency.  That one doesn't interest me.  6X has always been in my evening lineup, and I'll give it up kicking and screaming!Woman LOL 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

@chi-town girl - Thanks for all the pics of kits. I am disappointed that it appears the original 6X Serum is being discontinued.
I hope Dimitri will not allow that to happen. It's an amazing product.
Valued Contributor

It would be good if SKINN offered a starter kit that is a staple (always available in the line). Pump Cleansers. Essence, Dermappeal, C-restore and perhaps Collagenisis 24-Hour Youth Preservation. This would be helpful to regulars and to customers trying to get started using SKINN.
Oftentimes when I recommend SKINN to someone it is difficult to point them to a kit that will provide the basics without going all over the place with this kit and that.
Valued Contributor

Another product, or set of products, that I'm wondering about is DermaLift.  I know BotaniLift was supposed to be the next iteration, so to speak, but the DermaLift stuff is still being offered.  Maybe they'll just keep it around until they run out?

If anyone has the scoop on this, do please share!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Trusted Contributor

Dazzlers - the TTV prices are live now and if you have the Evine credit card shipping is free to so have at it!  I'm only getting the cleanser kit which is priced at $49.84.  The other TTV - eye, lip and neck is $59.82.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl- thx for the notice of TTV pricing. I see s&h is still 6.99 so I'm sitting tight until they reduce the shipping rate. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl- thx for the notice of TTV pricing. I see s&h is still 6.99 so I'm sitting tight until they reduce the shipping rate. 

Just a note - shipping on the eye, lip and neck collection is $3.99, so a bit of a price break there anyway.  The cleanser TTV still does show as the full $6.99 for shipping, unfortunately.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

@sharlee wrote:

Another product, or set of products, that I'm wondering about is DermaLift.  I know BotaniLift was supposed to be the next iteration, so to speak, but the DermaLift stuff is still being offered.  Maybe they'll just keep it around until they run out?

If anyone has the scoop on this, do please share!

This would be my guess, @sharlee

Contributor

I do not know if anyone posted yet but his two TTV's are up with free shipping with your Evine card just thru tonight

Contributor

You can always purchase on your Evine card to get the free shipping and then edit your value pays to a different card. I do it all the time