Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Chisos wrote:
I started using Lip 6X serum and balm in November (last year) This crazy stuff has made my lips alot more plump. I would have never believed it but this stuff works.

Use his 6X balm after the serum, @Chisos, and you get a double whammy. Don't let them get as big as Lisa's Rinni's. 8)

Valued Contributor

Ohhh - that would be cool!
Valued Contributor

@chi-town girl - I'm using the black label balm and the serum. I've never used the lip mask or scrub. I will look for a kit with those products.

I had read the raves about the 6X on this forum for along time, I finally ordered them expecting no results. I was veSKINN ry pleasantly shocked. I'm growing lips. Lol! I love the 6X - won't be without them. Thanks for all your help!
Valued Contributor

@chi-town girl - what's the difference between the original and black label 6x? THANKS!
Honored Contributor

@Chisos -Not sure if D is discontinuing the original 6X Serum. It's not available on Evine. I recently bought it on sale at the last Hautelook Skinn event a couple months ago.  A bunch of us Dazzlers were excited to scoop up some backup supplies Woman Very Happy We will need to look to see if it's offered again at Hautelook. There should be a new Skinn event soon.

This is a kit I bought from Evine thst includes the original 6X Serum. The bottle is clear vs the 'black label' of the newer version.

Skinn Cosmetics Lip 6X Serum, Insta-Fill for Lips & Hollywood Lip Palette Trio - 308-531

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@chi-town Girl - Thanks - I have the serum in the above picture clear with no black label. Sorry, I was confused. I have the balm with the black lift-up top. I didn't know there were two versions. Ohhh, I hope it's not being discontinued I only have the one I am using. Let me know if any are available.

Is the Serum with the black label still available? Is it as good as the original Serum?
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chisos -Not sure if D is discontinuing the original 6X Serum. It's not available on Evine. I recently bought it on sale at the last Hautelook Skinn event a couple months ago.  A bunch of us Dazzlers were excited to scoop up some backup supplies Woman Very Happy We will need to look to see if it's offered again at Hautelook. There should be a new Skinn event soon.

Gosh, I hope they don't discontinue the original - what I like to do is use the original at night and the black label during the day under my lip color!

Any way at all to find out about this?

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

@sharlee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Gosh, I hope they don't discontinue the original - what I like to do is use the original at night and the black label during the day under my lip color!

Any way at all to find out about this?

@sharlee  I do the same thing.  They're both still offered on the Skinn website so hopefully they'll be around for awhile.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Dazzlers and happy New Year to all! Mine has been busy with work but looking forward to D's visit...a few thoughts...

I am a bit miffed he is mixing his bonus sized cleansers with the new pore items ( I tried the sample of the pore detox...it was ok) and not offering it with the bonus sized dermappeal (which is in a tube! UGH! I love the jar so I can get every last little bit out without resorting to scissors) no bonus sized softening essense? Grrrr

I am sure I will cave on the cleansers as that kit should be in the 49 dollar price point...thinking I will go to ebay for my dermappeal since the eye emergency masks were ok but not a hg, I have multiple lip and eye stem regens (both the superior original versions- Thanks HL and Zulilly!) but then he puts the botanilift neck in, which I have been wanting to try...and a lip 6x tinted gloss...I may have to get the kit for those 2 items but this Dazzler is disappointed it is not like the former bonus sized kits of the past!

@sharlee @Chi-town girl I hope he continues the original lip6x serum *which I also use at night) as well as the black pro version (which I now use daytime and have become fond of) These are truly HG lip products along with his balms (which I have a stash to last me until next december lol)

Can't wait to chat about the new items as they are being presented...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri