Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I ordered the TTV using the Evine card to get the free shipping.  The one with the cleansers.  I'm in the bulls eye of this upcoming blizzard and if I lose electricity I won't be able to order it.  Was nice of Evine to offer it early.  I'm wondering if they did this on account of the impending storm on the east coast.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Keep your eyes peeled for Skinn events at both HauteLook and Zulilly, @sharlee .  One of us will post, if/when the announcements appear.  They're both great ways to pick up overstocks and discontinued items...as well as some items Dimitri doesn't stock at Evine.  Zulilly just started with Skinn, and the last event was primo.   Your Dermalift should be showing up in those events soon.Woman Wink 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Skinn Cosmetics Four-Pack Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths - 310-693

EVINE Price: $ 43.00

310-693- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Pack Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths

New price for the visit:

Preferred Price: $ 34.40
Save: $10.60 (24% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $5.73

Shipping is still $6.99.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looking like the 310-693  Four-Pack Cleansing Cloths will ship at $6.99...taking the per-pack price over $10 ea., Dazzlers.  I love them here so am weighing just how MUCH!Woman LOL

Enjoy the shows and the TTV's!Woman Happy 

PS...Looks like @Tique and I were on the same wavelength and posted at the same time! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Couple of Once Only's, Dazzlers!  Grab, if you're interested!

Skinn Cosmetics Travel Size AM & PM Cleanser Duo 2 oz Each - 310-680

Retail Value: $0.00
EVINE Price: $19.75
Once Only: $ 12.82 - $ 12.82
Save: $6.93 (35% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $2.14

Skinn Cosmetics Set of Four Infusion Masks w/ Translucence Concentrate - 311-463
Retail Value: $69.00
EVINE Price: $49.75
Once Only: $ 28.13 - $ 28.13
Save: $21.62 (43% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $4.69

Valued Contributor

Good grief, what a price on the gold kit!  If you passed on this the first time around, you may want to reconsider!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

Woohoo, the Hand Restore Trio was reduced to a "Preferred Price" too!  Yeah, shipping is still up there, but I love this hand cream!

If Sold Separately: $97.50
EVINE Price: $54.75
Preferred Price: $ 39.72
Save: $15.03 (27% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $6.62
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sharlee wrote:

Good grief, what a price on the gold kit!  If you passed on this the first time around, you may want to reconsider!

@sharlee  Are you referring to the "Jet Set" kit?  That's an awesome deal and worth it just for the TTWO cream alone - what a bargain!!!  That jar is full size and you're still getting wipes and everything else.  I may get another one!

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sharlee wrote:

@sharlee  Are you referring to the "Jet Set" kit?  That's an awesome deal and worth it just for the TTWO cream alone - what a bargain!!!  That jar is full size and you're still getting wipes and everything else.  I may get another one!

Yes, @JeanLouiseFinch, that's what I meant.  I call it the gold kit because of the make-up kit and the brushes, but its proper name is "Jet Set", LOL.

An amazing bargain by any name!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Respected Contributor

Geez, including the difference in shipping, the Jet Set Palette kit is around $16 less then when it was a TTV in Nov.