Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Gokat wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

Hey @Gokat what do you think of a huile nutri vital cream? Have you tried the YPC elite or you still have a bunch of the original one left?  just wondering what your thoughts are on it? 

I'd be up for a nutri vitale cream, @Krissy_1968.  I think that goes without saying, since I take every opportunity to sing the praises of the cocktail everytime a crack in the door is left open!Woman LOL  Still think it's the best overall set of serums he offers, outside the AR serum, of course.  If the cream is based on the same ingredients in the serum, it would make a dynamite moisturizer for those of us needing it, and IMO he doesn't have anything in his line that remotely replaces the original 24 Hr. YPC.  I haven't been forced into the Elites as I have a few jars of the original taking up residence in my refrigerator vegetable bin for safe keeping and I'd already decided on an alternate moisturizer...sadly not Skinn...so Dimitri may still dodge the ole "going elsewhere" bullet for me.  Gee, I was sorry to see about your Vitamin C duping for floor detergent, but sure does show it's applications go far and wide!Woman LOL

Now you have my interest piqued since we are both dry girls...care to share which one since I truly trust your opinion in such matters...as far as the vitamin c, happy to have a shop vac to make clean ups like that one was easy lol I do keep my softening essense, YPC cream, watermelon and mango eye masks in the fridge too! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

care to share which one

Sure, @Krissy_1968.  Probably won't be much of a surprise. I keep an eye on Linda Marshall and have since she entered the SC marketplace at HSN.  She has an OptimOX cream that has had excellent reviews since she introduced it several years ago.  She just recently reformulated it...and the reviews remain right  up there.  I've tried several of her products and have always meandered back to Skinn as D's offered price point/results have always won that contest here.  I'm a loyal customer, but no pushover!!Woman LOLWoman Wink Take note, team!!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

care to share which one

Sure, @Krissy_1968.  Probably won't be much of a surprise. I keep an eye on Linda Marshall and have since she entered the SC marketplace at HSN.  She has an OptimOX cream that has had excellent reviews since she introduced it several years ago.  She just recently reformulated it...and the reviews remain right  up there.  I've tried several of her products and have always meandered back to Skinn as D's offered price point/results have always won that contest here.  I'm a loyal customer, but no pushover!!Woman LOLWoman Wink Take note, team!!

Thanks! I have tried her youthspan eye cream (it made my eyes water something fierce) but I find her compelling and when I have seen her shows, I tend to watch all the way thru...You must let me know if that is emollient enough for you once you try it...I found an auction on ebay with a 4 oz YPC in it that I may bid on...has a huge dermappeal too...I know most of those older YPC were produced summer 2014 so there is still time left for them (and I store in fridge so they will most likely last beyond the 2 year unopened mark)

I will let you know when I try that Dr Denese cream how it is (it seemed closest to YPC original with peptide loads and emollients ,just looking at the ingredient decks) 

Respected Contributor

I splurged on that month supply of the Youth Ampules, candlelight powder, foot fetish balm.  And the Jet Set kit, what a price

Valued Contributor

@Mustang Shar- great choices - jet set kit is so awesome. I love footfetish. Let us know how you like the ampuoles.
Valued Contributor

Hi Dazzlers, I had to miss the shows this weekend. I "upgraded" to windows 10 and my laptop is so messed up. I tried to restore but I should have read more  about issues beforehand.

ANYWAY, back to Skinn...@krissy_1968 I have the items for you too we really do need to have that coffee.. I also have the Dr. Denese MD33 cream and am using my second supersize jar. I like it very much since the YPC "classic" has been discontinued.

I hope everyone found the things you wanted this visit. I will be looking forward to seeing what the next new cream will be.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunnyRose wrote:

Hi Dazzlers, I had to miss the shows this weekend. I "upgraded" to windows 10 and my laptop is so messed up. I tried to restore but I should have read more  about issues beforehand.

ANYWAY, back to Skinn...@krissy_1968 I have the items for you too we really do need to have that coffee.. I also have the Dr. Denese MD33 cream and am using my second supersize jar. I like it very much since the YPC "classic" has been discontinued.

I hope everyone found the things you wanted this visit. I will be looking forward to seeing what the next new cream will be.

I tried the Win10 upgrade earlier on, @SunnyRose , and ended up retracting mine as well.  There's a lot of info online regarding the option to undo the upgrade.  If you run into problems, give a shoutout.  I have some links I can post to help out.  Good luck with it.

Thanks for posting about the MD33.  Options are always a good thing!Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968, OMG, I would love see a cream. I also like the Nutri Vital. Used to used Hydroshield but it just did not give me enough hydration. The Nutri with Hydrosurge works beautifully me. I wanted to order the set this weekend but the shipping was nuts so I passed. Hopefully, Evine will respond to all of our complaints about their crazy shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Krissy_1968, OMG, I would love see a cream. I also like the Nutri Vital. Used to used Hydroshield but it just did not give me enough hydration. The Nutri with Hydrosurge works beautifully me. I wanted to order the set this weekend but the shipping was nuts so I passed. Hopefully, Evine will respond to all of our complaints about their crazy shipping.

I love that kit with the skin softening essence, Nitri Vital and Hydro Surge, but the shipping held me back from buying like I normally would.  I had about five items in my cart but when I looked at the shipping (over $30), I didn't "submit".  I realize shipping prices are expensive, but $6.99 on the TTV and then did you hear them say "we heard you" and they reduced the shipping to half on each additional and then they say buy "6" - NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!  Well I hope they hear us loud and clear - what happened to $2.99 shipping - guess we're at $3.99 on only certain items. Crazy shipping is right!!!!