Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/2/14

Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and enjoying some spring weather...

I have another short list to share this week:

Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara- A great mascara for the price...no flakes or smudges either. Replaced with L'Oreal Million Lashes Butterfly Mascara which is very nice, as well.

Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover 1.7 oz- From in my travel bag...I have more in my stash...will need to remember to put another in there.

That's all for me this week...may you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!

All the best, Neela

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/2/14

0.5 oz GWP jar of Estee Lauder Resilience Lift face and neck cream. Too thick and highly fragranced for my face. Used it up for hands and feet at bedtime. Using another jar of same product for same purpose.

Happy Friday ladies !!

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

One jar of HIAJ eye an lip cream, liked this but now using SCA from the stash

This week I threw away Dr. D. Mascara, dried up

Respected Contributor

Fruit of the earth aloe - I did like this. No repurchase right now as I am using other things

Colgate - this is always a staple but replaced with a more natural toothpaste, which not sure I like but giving it a chance, needless to say I bought another tube of Colgate.

Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Yves Rocher Indian Cotton Flower Shower Gel-8.4 oz Very pleasent cotton fragrance, not too highly scented. Hubby even used and enjoyed this.

Bath Sponge Replaced with new

Bare Minerals Buxum Lip Gloss in Bunny A very light pink. I love the Buxum lip glosses.

Regular Contributor

Hi. I used up a 6 lb bag of Dr. Teal's Epsom salts. This is a HG product for me so I replaced it with the same. I also used up a 5.7 oz Lady Gaga Fame shower gel. A nice scent, but will replace with something new.
Super Contributor

Used up a Paula's Choice Eye Makeup Remover - Replaced with same.

Used up a sample of SuperGoop 20% zinc oxide CC Cream - Purchased full size (I like it, but wish it didn't have the horrible preservative).

Used up a sample of Suntegrity 5 in 1 SPF - Replaced with another sample. Colors and finish are off for me, probably won't purchase full size.

Used up WEN 613 styling cream - replaced with same.

Esteemed Contributor

I tossed empties of AH ResQ, Avalon Organics Vit C serum, Garnier eye roller serum, Clinique gel moisturizer, AH foam cleanser, etc. -- I ran out of every product I use every day the same week. How often does that happen?

I replaced all with the Skinn products I ordered last weekend. Yes, ladies, everything I use now from cleansers to eye creams is Skinn cosmetics. This is a big experiment for me. So far, me likey!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

-A tube of Burt's Bees honey lip balm

-A small tube of Philosophy melting marshmallow lotion that came in a set the autumn before last. I enjoyed the lotion but I'm glad to have it out of the way. That set came with a graham cracker shower gel that I wish they would bring back and make full size! It was my favorite philosophy scent ever!

-A tube of Clinique self sun self tanner. I like this but I have two tubes of Ulta self tanner to use up. After I use those tubes up I'll probably repurchase the Clinique. I love the Clinique becaue it's unscented.

-I got rid of a John Frieda clear shine gloss because it just didn't do much for me. I gave it away.

-A bottle of Bath and Body Works cherry blossom shower gel

-A bottle of Purpose face wash

-A bottle of Biore blemish treating astringent. I was going through my stuff and noticed this smelled funny and then looked on the bottom and saw that it was out of date. I had a little left but I wasn't currently using it. I didn't think this product was that great anyway so out it goes!

-Jar of Neutrogena healthy skin liquid foundation

-Clinique chubby stick in the shade "woppin' watermelon." This wasn't a full size, it was one from a GWP a while back.

This is a long list for me this week! I have to keep coming back here to add to the list! It's nice to get some stuff out of the way and move onto my other products that I love.

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

Used Up

* Glycerine-type bar soap with a pouf embedded in it - this was one of a set of three soaps I got as a QVC Lunchtime special quite a while ago. Nice to use but it sat unused so long the scent was gone

* ProCaps Healthy Hair Skin & Nails - this is a staple for me & I need to repurchase this weekend while he is visiting so I can get free S&H

Have a great weekend!