Respected Contributor
So it seems Naoko is representing Chaz sometimes on QVC Japan and there was that Michelle girl with him at QVC UK. I sincerely hope Chaz will still do his own shows here in the US. The thing is, we have to get the deals, so we have to tune in, but it sure would not be as fun without sweet Chaz and the Angels.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Kjelle, I think it was the Agenda Magazine article on Chaz (2006) which mentioned he had bought a house near QVC for his visits. Hopefully that would make it easier for Chaz to come to QVC personally. It just wouldn't be the same without Chaz. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I love my Clarisonic and sometimes I'll listen to new presentaions, but only if Dr Rob is thereSmiley Happy

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor
You're right, I forgot about the house. Surely after even putting in a salon, he would not stay away. :-)
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

That's like Leslie not doing the presentations for BE. I rarely watch them because of it. I'd miss seeing Chaz!

Trusted Contributor

There's a video on youtube of his (large) house in West Chester. I'm sure Chaz's appearances are all spelled out in his contract with QVC.

Honored Contributor

Chaz had his sister on a few times to sell in the overnights and the purpose was to get her to do some appearances when he couldn't. It didn't last very long. I think he is what sells it.

The same thing happened with Rachel Ray. Her sister was going to do some presentations when she wasn't there and that never happened either.

If you want people to stop on your channel, you need "the face" of the brand.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
It's my guess having reps in other countries is a necessity for Chaz & QVC. It wouldn't be physically possible for him to be at every show in every country, and if they only had shows once or twice a year in Japan, UK & Germany, it would cut into his times here and the sales everywhere wouldn't be as good. Having a rep there gives them someone trained by Chaz and allows more shows. Just my guess.
Honored Contributor
On 5/4/2014 okiebug said: It's my guess having reps in other countries is a necessity for Chaz & QVC. It wouldn't be physically possible for him to be at every show in every country, and if they only had shows once or twice a year in Japan, UK & Germany, it would cut into his times here and the sales everywhere wouldn't be as good. Having a rep there gives them someone trained by Chaz and allows more shows. Just my guess.

okiebug, that makes a lot of sense. So hopefully Chaz is in West Chester to stay. Now if he could just open a salon in that area. After all, he's there so much of the time. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor
I would still use Wen even if Chaz never presented. However, I will say that it would not be the same. I just love seeing him on the shows. He makes my day!! I love the fact that he is so genuine and really seems to want everyone to have great hair. I also love that he is passionate about what he does. I can relate to that quality. Love me some Chaz Dean!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!