Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/2/14

Happy Friday, everyone! Here's my short list for the week....

Yes to Carrots shampoo: like this shampoo very much but am not going to repurchase yet, as I have Aveda and L'Occitane shampoos open in the shower right now.

Creamery Creek goat milk soap in Plumeria: love these bar soaps. Replaced with a small bar of Aveda soap that I took home from last week's hotel staySmiley Happy I have more Creamery Creeks in stash.

Travel size tube of Crest toothpaste. I have tons more small tubes of this on hand so replaced with same.

That is all for me this week. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Contributor

Hello my lovelies~

Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Lotion-Loved this, long lasting fragrance!

Softsoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap Raspberry-enjoyable

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara-A good basic mascara

VO5 Herbal Escapes Free Me Freesia Shampoo-good stuff. Why do I always run out of shampoo before conditioner?

Keep Calm and Carry On...

Trusted Contributor

Hello Neela and Friends,

Used up:

Origins Vitazing Moisturizer SPF 15-I really liked this for winter. Switching to something with higher SPF from stash for warmer weather.

St. Ives Aroma Steam Body Wash-DS used this up. Have many other shower gels in stash to replace it with.

1.7 oz. Imaginez Clue River Honey Shower Gel-This smells sooo good have several more of these in my stash.

Gave Away from stash:

GWP Chloe Perfume

Have a good weekend!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Used up TIPS for cuticles and replaced with a recommendation from these boards: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream. Much cheaper and no bad elements AND it's working!!!!
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint 1 oz - This was nice but I wouldn't repurchase it. Replaced with L'Occitane Green Tea & Mint (which is discontinued so I will savor it).

Renova - Replaced with the same. This is totally worth the money!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface mini size - This was nice and I hit pan on it. 'Nuf said. I have a ton of blush so I was satisfied with that. Replaced with a mini Nars O blush from the stash.

Boscia Blotting Linen - Replaced with another in the Lavender scent. Love these!

The Body Shop Honeymania Shower gel - This was nice but a little strong in scent. I was surprised that it only lasted 2 months. Good thing I got it when it was BOGO at Christmas. Replacing with my favorite Aveeno shower gel in Shea butter & Fig.

Contributor

I just used up a few items this week:

VS Pink Soft & Pure Body Mist, 8.4 oz. I liked this scent, not my favorite from this line however.

Jergens Shea Butter Body Lotion, 8 oz. Love this lotion. Very thick and moisturizing. Has a nice soft scent as well.

Respected Contributor

Hi ladies - Happy weekend, I haven't posted in two weeks, and not much used up!

BBW Cranberry hand sanitizer from purse.

Divine Illuminations Foundation in light-medium. Ordered two of these at once, this was the second one. It was ok, but should just purchase one at a time to see if it is the holy grail product. Replaced with LG balance and brighten from stash.

Twilight Woods Body mist - full size from BBW. Others scents already open. I bet I have 10 open at once.

That's it, off to watch the Kentucky Derby. . .enjoy your weekend everyone.

Respected Contributor

My post is for the entire month of April. I have used up all of my small sizes and samples, and am working on the large items from my stash.

Perlier Honey Orange body cream, 14.1 oz. - This honey orange scent reminds me of the orange hard tack my mother used to make every holiday season. Replaced with a partial spray bottle of Carol's Daughter Orange Ambrosia dry oil.

Skinn Collagenesis Twenty-Four Hour Youth Preservation Cream, 4.0 oz.- I couldn't get this product to work for me, even with daily exfoliation. It is just too rich for my skin. So I used it up on arms and legs. I've got another one in the stash, and will use it up in the same manner at some point.

Isomers Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum, 1.94 oz. - Replaced with a small bottle of Isomers acetyl hexapeptide-8 15% serum.

M. Asam Vinolift Collagen Booster Serum - Replaced with Skinn Stem Rejen serums for lip and eye for night, and Perricone Formula 15 for day.

I'm still compacting, and often surprised by how uninterested I am in even looking at any new beauty products.

Trusted Contributor

Used just one thing.

Maybelline eyeshadow single in silken taupe

Paws and enjoy life.