Respected Contributor

I don't see her on the guide , or did miss something ? I was really surprised she could make the switch so quickly with contracts being the way they are.

Respected Contributor

I imagine it has been in the works for awhile - her husband wants to make sure she has a new "gig" before she loses her old one.  He wants to make sure that money is rolling in. 

Respected Contributor

I was sure she was scheduled on the 30 or 31 st of May , or am i wrong ?

Honored Contributor

I hope  she changes things up... on Evine Live she always had the same ol things over and over again along with that boring face "THING" she touts as what she uses to keep her face lifted( yea sure......).

Her vitamin line is nothing special... Life Extension products with her own label on them and way over priced.   I would never purchase her supplements.

She was more fun when she sold clothes and her costume jewelry lines on HSN, but, I doubt she will come back with those again. When she had her food line that was more interesting... maybe she will bring that back again.  

Respected Contributor

I think that was part of the problem , she always wanted to bring clothing and accesories , but Evine didn't , which is weird because along comes Paula Deen and she does it all. I do use the facemaster , but only targeted , becuause i don't want to spend that much time on so so results.

Respected Contributor

If we had a vote, mine would be for clothing. I'm really not interested in her other products.

Respected Contributor

Back to my question , didn't the guide originally say at the end of May ?

Valued Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Back to my question , didn't the guide originally say at the end of May ?

Yes it was, I saw it on the program guide, but it was removed, don't know why.

Respected Contributor

Thanks , i thought i had imagined, it or had wrong date.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm....yes she was originally on the schedule May 31- June 2