Contributor

I didn't know she was leaving Evine and coming to QVC until I just read this thread. I used to buy her clothes and appliances (crockpot, bread machine) when she was on HSN and still have some tops I wear and I still have the appliances. When she went to Evine I bought a few of her things but not much and was disappointed they wouldn't let her bring her clothes and jewelry, another thing I purchased some of on HSN, even though in the beginning at Evine she talked about it alot when she was on. So, maybe that is why she is leaving them and coming to her 3rd shopping channel (now she will have tried them all ). I hope she does and will watch the programs guide closer now as I don't watch the Q like I used to as it is the 'same ole same ol' and like last night I switched to PM Style and when I saw Shawns hair and those glasses I switched back to Fox news as her hair esp was horrible IMO.

Honored Contributor

@April14 wrote:

I didn't know she was leaving Evine and coming to QVC until I just read this thread. I used to buy her clothes and appliances (crockpot, bread machine) when she was on HSN and still have some tops I wear and I still have the appliances. When she went to Evine I bought a few of her things but not much and was disappointed they wouldn't let her bring her clothes and jewelry, another thing I purchased some of on HSN, even though in the beginning at Evine she talked about it alot when she was on. So, maybe that is why she is leaving them and coming to her 3rd shopping channel (now she will have tried them all ). I hope she does and will watch the programs guide closer now as I don't watch the Q like I used to as it is the 'same ole same ol' and like last night I switched to PM Style and when I saw Shawns hair and those glasses I switched back to Fox news as her hair esp was horrible IMO.

You were upset by Shawn's hair so you switched on Fox news, oh boy. You just can't make up this stuff Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

NO this stuff doesn't have to be made up. YES I was watching FOX news as I do every evening and during the commercials I switched to see what Shawn was selling and her look was so bad I went back to the commercials.

Valued Contributor
Snark, snark, snark! You can't post anything on these boards without the snarks coming out. So sad!
Respected Contributor

Update. I see her shakes and vitamins are on .com today. This is  the last thing i thought she would bring since QVC is so strict in what you can say about health related subjects.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Update. I see her shakes and vitamins are on .com today. This is  the last thing i thought she would bring since QVC is so strict in what you can say about health related subjects.

I won't be buying or watching these products.

I was hoping for cosmetics, clothes or jewelry.

Honored Contributor

A 30 day supply of her Hair, Skin and Nails is $50 plus shipping, that makes Lessman's a real bargain rate!!

Contributor

Check out Life Extension website, that's where I get mine, same ingredients

Valued Contributor

Products are on advance order - shipping dates are anywhere from 6/13/17 through 6/26/17.

I'm going to order her protein shakes.  To her credit, I did do her Somercize eating plan several years ago and it does work, I lost 30 pounds, and I still follow it.  At first it is strict and then it relaxes and you add different foods.  It worked for me because I actually thought about what I ate instead of just mindlessly eating. I also like that you eat real butter, real mayo, don't have to buy "diet" or "nonfat" items. 

Like anything --- products., diets etc some things work for one but not another, so that is my experience.  Believe me, I have had no luck with something someone else loves.

Valued Contributor

Love her hair products

No thought is worth thinking.....