Super Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers ???

[ Edited ]

@bunjetto wrote:

Love her hair products

When she was at HSN I LOVED her beauty and food products. Her shampoo/conditioner and foot stuff were the bomb. I still miss so many of her food products. I loved watching her cook and I tried most of the food and there were very few duds.

Valued Contributor

Just saw a promo and it said Suzanne Somers is coming to QVC and QVC2 in July. 

Contributor

Her protein shakes are really good, but for me they're a little high in carbs.  I also loved her somersweet, but she doens't make that anymore.

Respected Contributor

I really like her and some of the products , but i don't think she even does her way of eating anymore , She thinks taking hormones changes everthing , i could be wrong,but i never hear talking about food combine.

Frequent Contributor

On tomorrow night, she mentioned it in a little video showing an organic dinner she cooked, on FB i think.  

Respected Contributor

there is no good reason, to recycle this woman, to QVC. she is just too full of herself and a know it all. Hubs is a male chris jenner.

Respected Contributor

When she was on HSN she had a spray on foundation that was the "bomb" for me!   I haven't found another one like it.  It was fabulous!   

The Susan Lucci professional hair care was awesome for my hair, I wish she'd come back with that.

I'll tune in to Suzanne and see what she is bringing.

Respected Contributor

I will confess to having seen very little Suzanne Somers over the years.  I do remember watching an HSN clothing show with Colleen where they were laughing and having a great time together. Fast forward to seeing her on Evine and I can only describe her appearance as low energy.  Almost as if she was tired of explaining the products.

Now I'm curious to see how and what she will present on the Q.

Super Contributor

#bopper

I still have Susan Lucci's hair products in the back of my closet.  

Never got around to using it - hope they're still ok

Honored Contributor

@claros wrote:

#bopper

I still have Susan Lucci's hair products in the back of my closet.  

Never got around to using it - hope they're still ok

It would be a miracle if Lucci's hair products are still good...Aren't they at least 20 yrs. old?