Honored Contributor

Do you all get rid of the female sideburns or just leave them? Or do you trim the area?

A stylist once told me to just leave it alone.  But dont really like the look very much.  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I'm part Asian and the sideburns thing is quite obvious on us. I had mine reduced in size permanently years ago with laser treatments. No regrets.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Definately remove.  I just do mine with a delicate trimmer (kind of like emjoi) but it's a Panasonic.   Works nicely, also is good for facial hair.  Bought mine on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

I get them trimmed off when I get my hair cut.  I don't like them.

Respected Contributor

GET RID OF THEM!

I shave any hair, anywhere that I don't want. Imo, it just doesn't look good at all. I have lots to shave, lol. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I use an epilator on mine occasionally, shave them between times (along with the rest of my face Woman Sad).

Trusted Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

GET RID OF THEM!

I shave any hair, anywhere that I don't want. Imo, it just doesn't look good at all. I have lots to shave, lol. Smiley Happy

@spot555you made me laugh

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Occasional Contributor

I am 1/2 Mexican and have dealt with side burns, etc. forever. I regret listening to someone in the past that said, "it grows back thinner and lighter." That was BS. I can't afford laser so occasionally I will bleach the hair on my face. I epilate my mustache and chin but I can't on my cheeks and side burns as I break out and my faces gets red and irritated. I won't shave my face because I know it will come back thick, dark, etc. It's a no win situation.