Occasional Contributor

Recent It TSV .... Would like a honest explanation from QVC

Did anyone else order the TSV as a presale? I ordered the TSV on March 17th around 5:00 pm.  7 Hours before Jamie went on to present the TSV.  I got a conformation number then it sat in process for 7days. I called the day it was esitmated to deliver... The QVC customer service rep said they had a problem with the warehouse that it was shipping from and she would release it to be shipped.. She moved the delivery date to March 27th... On March 24th I looked on my order history to see if it had moved out of Process... NO it had'nt , so I called back to QVC I asked to speak to a superivior I was told non was available and someone would call em back... A few hours later a service rep called me back and I was again told it was a warehouse issue and that others were effected but had no way of tracking who had not recieved the TSV...She gave me a $20.00 credit on a future order from QVC... Yesterday I looked to see if my order had shipped since it was reset to deliver on Monday  the 27th.. It now shows back order? I called QVC and no one can explain to me why my order is a total cluster frack... I would like a simple explanation how a presale is now backordered and my original order sat in process for 7 days...  I was wondering if anyone else had this problem .. I feel like I am getting the run around from the Q... I order in plenty of time before this TSV sold out.. Sorry for the long post...

Valued Contributor

Re: Recent It TSV .... Would like a honest explanation from QVC

that air fryer. i did but I already got mine. had to wait about two weeks to get it but got it about four days ago.?

Respected Contributor

I certainly cannot answer you, but what a mess!

I don't blame you for being frustrated.  You ordered it in advance and it's backordered??

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

I can't explain it, but I have had it happen. 

What I do now is check my presale order status on the date of the TSV presentation. If my presale shipment is still "in process" or basically hasn't shipped, I cancel it and reorder with the TSV item number.  

when I personally had this happen I had ordered very early per the Insider.  I believe it was a mally kit years ago in "light". Then I waited until after the TSV date to check my order status, Only to find it changed to "waitlist"   But the same item was available using the item number from the date of the TSV, but a higher price.  When I called customer service and asked if they could cancel my waitlist and replace the order with the TSV, but honor the presale price, the customer service rep was unable to handle it.  I can't remember how it resolved or if I ever got the order, as it wasn't a while back. 

Honored Contributor

When the item comes from the vendor, they likely have their own process of filling orders.  By now, they've probably shipped all they had.  I know it's not ideal, but at least the order wasn't cancelled.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply ladies! It's disapointing I missed out on the TSV as I do use nothing but It cosmetics...

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's what I've ordered but whenever I've ordered a TSV ahead of time, I usually get it within a few days and don't have to wait.

Like I said, maybe it's what I've ordered.  I have a terrible time with things I order on HSN.  Everything takes a long time when I order something there.

The customer service person on HSN said many of their things come directly from the company that sells the product.  That makes sense because it usually takes at least, always 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to get anything from them.  Often there isn't even a return label on it.  The CS rep on HSN said that's because it comes from the company selling the product and HSN leaves it up to them.

For every 25 things I order from QVC I MIGHT order 1 or less from HSN for that same reason.  One reason also is I order a lot of clothes from QVC (you have no idea) Ha! and I have yet to figure out the differences on sizes from QVC.  HSN's clothes seems like they are for a  younger person.  I do enjoy watching the variety HSN has though, but along with that comes the problem of it coming directly from the company selling it.

Someone once told me QVC expects the products to be in their warehouses when they come on the air and that's why we get them directly from QVC.  I have no idea if that's right but I do know a definite difference.

This Air Fryer is one of the few things I have no intention of ordering.  I don't cook at all (maybe homemade soup a few times a year) so I don't need a fryer.  That said, I did order the oven thing they just had on there.  My counter is filled with stuff so I have to find room for it.   Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is why I am trying to aleniate myself from QVC...

( just a bad habit)............The Q is nothing special.you can buy whatever you want someplace else  with sooooooooo much less hassel!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Lucysmom47 wrote:

Thanks for the reply ladies! It's disapointing I missed out on the TSV as I do use nothing but It cosmetics...

@Lucysmom47

I don't blame you for being disappointed, I would be too!

QVC dropped the ball on this one and I read about this happening more with Beauty TSV's/Advance orders than any others.

Maybe QVC needs to check on this issue with beauty TSV's/Advance orders?

Truly sorry that you missed your TSV, due to no fault of your own! It kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth, doesn't it?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Lucysmom47 wrote:

Did anyone else order the TSV as a presale? I ordered the TSV on March 17th around 5:00 pm.  7 Hours before Jamie went on to present the TSV.  I got a conformation number then it sat in process for 7days. I called the day it was esitmated to deliver... The QVC customer service rep said they had a problem with the warehouse that it was shipping from and she would release it to be shipped.. She moved the delivery date to March 27th... On March 24th I looked on my order history to see if it had moved out of Process... NO it had'nt , so I called back to QVC I asked to speak to a superivior I was told non was available and someone would call em back... A few hours later a service rep called me back and I was again told it was a warehouse issue and that others were effected but had no way of tracking who had not recieved the TSV...She gave me a $20.00 credit on a future order from QVC... Yesterday I looked to see if my order had shipped since it was reset to deliver on Monday  the 27th.. It now shows back order? I called QVC and no one can explain to me why my order is a total cluster frack... I would like a simple explanation how a presale is now backordered and my original order sat in process for 7 days...  I was wondering if anyone else had this problem .. I feel like I am getting the run around from the Q... I order in plenty of time before this TSV sold out.. Sorry for the long post...

I'll be frank. If I had this experience, I'd figure it was the divine hand of providence telling me to kill that order, and that's what I'd do.