Honored Contributor

Re: Recent It TSV .... Would like a honest explanation from QVC

@Lucysmom47  First, you should have posted this under "Customer Care"  where the mods would see it and possibly help you. 

Secondly, there was a lot of confusion in one warehouse caused by QVC receiving some duplicate tracking numbers from the USPS.  A watch I ordered got caught in that mess, although I did eventually get it. 

What I find strange is that my TSV order shipped the next day after I ordered it in the evening of the day it was presented. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

This is why I am trying to aleniate myself from QVC...

( just a bad habit)............The Q is nothing special.you can buy whatever you want someplace else  with sooooooooo much less hassel!!!!!

And usually for a better price and free shipping & handling @MalteseMomma

Trusted Contributor

I find if I order when the item is on air that it ships the fastest. Otherwise some sit in processing a long time. I read a post here about Lock & Lock having a 9x13 set as a While Supplies Last so I placed an order on the 18th. Today, it was still in processing when I saw it on air today. I cancelled that order and reordered it, hoping iit will finally ship out tomorrow. I wish I knew why items sit in processing so long.