Esteemed Contributor
The reason I used their return label is I am disabled and don't drive. It was easier to print theirs and put it in the mailbox then asking my mom to mess with taking it to the post office. Oh well I don't really order off qvc much anymore anyway. I still haven't gotten credit back to my card on the second order. Tomorrow I am going to have to email them again and ask why I haven't.
Respected Contributor

@KimmC wrote:

OK..Just wow.  I do not post much and now I know why.  Some of you are very unkind and self righteous when it seems to me the OP had a valid reason to vent.  I know this can probably be resolved with a call or two, maybe.  However, I know how much time and hassle a small thing like this can be to resolve. (and it seems to me Q makes lots of money on little things like this)   Maybe we can try to be a little more sympathetic and less critical of posters who just want to express their frustrations!Smiley Frustrated

I agree.  People come here all of the time to vent about one thing or another.   No reason to get mean about it.  Just let people vent.  

Occasional Contributor

@KimmC wrote:

OK..Just wow.  I do not post much and now I know why.  Some of you are very unkind and self righteous when it seems to me the OP had a valid reason to vent.  I know this can probably be resolved with a call or two, maybe.  However, I know how much time and hassle a small thing like this can be to resolve. (and it seems to me Q makes lots of money on little things like this)   Maybe we can try to be a little more sympathetic and less critical of posters who just want to express their frustrations!Smiley Frustrated

Kim, I couldn't agree with you more, and was just getting ready to write something similar when I saw your post. What happened to the inclusiveness of these boards, particularly the Beauty forum? To those of you who shamed the OP for coming on here and venting her frustrations ~ how dare you? The OP posted on here because she has most likely felt a sense of community and she likes how MOST people are understanding & sympathetic with these types of dilemmas. Would you teach your daughters or granddaughters to treat people like that? Ccassaday, I am so sorry that this happened to you. I can only imagine how frustrated you must be. I hope that QVC refunds your money for the second trio of lipsticks, and resolves this to your satisfaction. Will you update us & let us know?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Qvc just ripped me off

[ Edited ]

While calling may (or may not - sounds as if people have had different experiences) have helped, I appreciate that this post resulted in the  "QVC Social Team" responding here to help.  It sounds like this post may have possibly resulted in things being handled (by a different route than some may have chosen) and provided not only the opportunity for QVC to respond here (on 8/3/16)...but also to show that they are monitoring, concerned and working to help.  Hopefully the OP will feel better and more secure in shopping at the Q.  (Again, I know I felt good seeing the response from the Q here.)  Thank you to the OP for posting their concerns and for providing the opportunity to see that the  QVC Social Team was concerned and offered to help.  With so much stress in the world, I appreciate any positive end result.  Smiley Very Happy 

Frequent Contributor

P.S. Sorry for the odd layout...don't know what happened!  I guess I needed help from the Q Social Team in posting!

Trusted Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
The only shopping channel that has incorrectly processed my returns is QVC. I returned products that they claimed they did not receive so no refund for me.

________

That would be awful. You had insured it, I assume. They should have been able to track it.  

I would never send anything uninsured, especially to giant companies like the shopping channels. 

You can't expect a company to just take your word.  Sadly, there's too much fraud out there and we all lose l

Trusted Contributor

Re: Qvc just ripped me off

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday wrote:
I will call. I am just really ticked. I hate calling and trying to explain ****** over the phone.

Use the chat feature or email.  They are very helpful and you never have to pick up the phone.