Respected Contributor

another cruelty free question

Hi girls! 

This may have already been asked, if so I apologize. But I was wondering if anyone knows if some of the brands on the other shopping channels are cruelty free or not? I'm thinking specifically about Signature Club A, Serious Skin care, Perlier, Elysee, etc. I've been to many different "lists" and sites and I'm having a really hard time finding any of these home shopping brands listed anywhere. I can find drugstore lines, Ulta, Sephora, even QVC brands, but not most of these HSN or Evine brands. Since I'm having such a hard time finding cruelty free options in my local stores and I'm having to order a lot of items online anyway, I was curious about these other brands. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: another cruelty free question

I think I've heard mentioned by most of the brands you named that they have not been tested on animals-BUT, that doesn't mean they don't use something in there that is animal derived or has been tested on animals, even tho that particular brand didn't do the testing. Do you understand? It means, you can never really be sure. It's a tough one. Why don't you ask google in no uncertain terms, 'is Elysee skincare cruelty free?'  Let them find out.

Honored Contributor

Re: another cruelty free question

Goggle to find out who the parent company is of these brands.

The parent company should be listed on either the 'does test' or 'does not test' list, if the brand name of the makeup line isn't listed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.