Super Contributor
On 6/7/2014 Treeinwind said:
On 6/7/2014 Missy823 said:
On 6/7/2014 NickelEmily said:

I agree. This is a really good price. And the lotions are exceptional. I have tried them in the lavender and in tea tree. I don't particularly like the scent of the tea tree but both were wonderful for the skin. I've not tried the other scents and am very tempted to get a lavender (am running low) and a second scent to try. What do you wen experts recommend?

The Pom smells really good.

I went with Fig and POM. I like the Fig oil on my face and body and wanted to try POM lotion because I like that scent as well. The lotion is great on the skin, it soaks right in and is never oily, good stuff, great price.

I use the oils on my skin, too (on a scar), but experienced a big side benefit: my nails stopped peeling. They'd been peeling for several months and it was making me crazy, so I was thrilled. Who knew? Very excited to try the lotion now!
Trusted Contributor
On 6/7/2014 posterchild said:

I agree. This is a really good price. And the lotions are exceptional. I have tried them in the lavender and in tea tree. I don't particularly like the scent of the tea tree but both were wonderful for the skin. I've not tried the other scents and am very tempted to get a lavender (am running low) and a second scent to try. What do you wen experts recommend?

I went with Fig and POM. I like the Fig oil on my face and body and wanted to try POM lotion because I like that scent as well. The lotion is great on the skin, it soaks right in and is never oily, good stuff, great price.

I use the oils on my skin, too (on a scar), but experienced a big side benefit: my nails stopped peeling. They'd been peeling for several months and it was making me crazy, so I was thrilled. Who knew? Very excited to try the lotion now!

I KNOW, right?! My nails and cuticles are in better shape than ever before.......I don't even know what a hangnail is anymore......

Honored Contributor

It's DEFINITELY a good deal .... I just don't need it.

Super Contributor
On 6/7/2014 DoxieMomma said:

I KNOW, right?! My nails and cuticles are in better shape than ever before.......I don't even know what a hangnail is anymore......

yes...and I can't believer how strong my nails are again. My sister who's a bit older than me started having the same problem about a year before me, so I figured it was an age thing. I gave her some of the oil, but can't convince her to use it regularly. She thinks it must be something else I'm doing. :-(. You can lead a horse to water...
Esteemed Contributor

yes...and I can't believer how strong my nails are again. My sister who's a bit older than me started having the same problem about a year before me, so I figured it was an age thing. I gave her some of the oil, but can't convince her to use it regularly. She thinks it must be something else I'm doing. :-(. You can lead a horse to water...
Some folks are so stubborn. It took my niece two years to finally try it and now she cannot live without it, she panicked when she couldn't order a gallon so she ordered 4 bottles! I have two relatives I gave packets to a while ago and they still haven't tried them. Makes me so mad because their hair really needs it.lol
Super Contributor
On 6/7/2014 beaches21 said:

Some folks are so stubborn. It took my niece two years to finally try it and now she cannot live without it, she panicked when she couldn't order a gallon so she ordered 4 bottles! I have two relatives I gave packets to a while ago and they still haven't tried them. Makes me so mad because their hair really needs it.lol

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink! I've given packets out to people. I know for sure one girl used it wrong but then she expects results as soon as possible. She's also the same girl who is doing a diet of drinking 32 ounces of milk for 2 days and 2 days of eating just veggies.

Super Contributor
On 6/7/2014 Kokathy said:
On 6/7/2014 beaches21 said:

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink! I've given packets out to people. I know for sure one girl used it wrong but then she expects results as soon as possible. She's also the same girl who is doing a diet of drinking 32 ounces of milk for 2 days and 2 days of eating just veggies.

I'm hoping the lotion can have the same amazing effect on the backs of my thighs (age is not kind) as the oils had on my nails. Hee hee...
Valued Contributor

Wow I just looked at my cuticles and they're in awesome shape! Has to be the wen!

Respected Contributor
Wow! Even at $108, that kit is a great deal, but the OTO price was truly INSANE! I'd have been mighty tempted if I'd been around Smiley Wink Have always wanted to try the BL, and can never have enough of the Oil or ReMoist...
Honored Contributor

I can't believe they are all available again. Only thing I can think of is Q called it sold out based on how many were in the cart vs how many completed the sale?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval