Honored Contributor
On 6/8/2014 bebe777 said:
On 6/8/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/8/2014 jaxs mom said:

I can't believe they are all available again. Only thing I can think of is Q called it sold out based on how many were in the cart vs how many completed the sale?

it happens with almost every OTO (even non-WEN ones). And people getting swept up in the frenzy and then later have buyers remorse and cancel some.

A QVC CS rep once told me that it takes them a while to do a credit check on everyone's credit cards and some of them aren't approved. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} So those kits become available again at a later time.

-- bebe Smile

Not the next day though.

They just tell you to contact CS if they can't authorize for some reason, I got a contact customer service notice once because my bank automatically sent new cards to everyone that had used their card at Target during their security breach and I hadn't updated my new card info with QVC and the bank had closed my old card.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
On 6/8/2014 wingnut09 said:
On 6/8/2014 DogLvr said:

The total cost for this OTO is $108.15 which includes shipping and handling. So there is an additional $18 in shipping and handling. Absolutely absurd.

In any event, if the Fig is back in stock, why wouldn't my order immediately get updated?

It is still waitlisted.

My total was $103 "and change" including S/H AND tax.

And some states don't have sales tax so some paid less than $100.

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I called CS earlier and it was updated...and is in processing now. I asked why it wasn't updated automatically and the CS rep said she didn't know. I asked a few other questions....all with the "I don't know". Actually, I think I know more than the CS does.

I live in the land of taxes.

BTW, all you need to do in order to get the OTO is to call CS and tell them the OTO was sold out and they will give you the better price for the OTO.

One more thing, I did the MR. Rebates before I ordered. When I was on the phone with CS, I got an email that my order was cancelled but it was the same order number that was processing. So I hope that the item gets the Mr. Rebates Credit.

Regular Contributor

That's interesting and cool that you can get the OTO price today. I am happy with the 2 I ordered last night. I'm really glad it was the lotion too and not the body cleansing conditioner.

Contributor
does anyone know if the lotion in TT will help my boyfriends breakouts on his neck and back? I needed the TT oil which is why I got the OTO in TT, but I also thought it might calm his skin down...
Trusted Contributor
On 6/8/2014 chloe_rogers said: does anyone know if the lotion in TT will help my boyfriends breakouts on his neck and back? I needed the TT oil which is why I got the OTO in TT, but I also thought it might calm his skin down...

Tea tree oil does have antiseptic, anti fungal properties (which is why it's so great at clearing up scalp "issues"). It may help his breakouts, or it may not, it may depend on what's causing the acne.

For instance, I have hormonal, cystic acne on my chin (and have for years). The ONLY thing that keeps in under control is a prescription cream from my dermatologist. I love, love, love the Wen tea tree products (and incorporate them into my skin care), but I cannot rely on it to keep my skin clear.

I would think the tea tree lotion wouldn't hurt, but it might not make much of a difference. If he isn't thoroughly cleansing his neck/face while in the shower (with a cleanser that isn't irritating his skin), then the lotion may be a "waste". (And it's too good of a lotion to waste, lol)

Respected Contributor
Bump
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012