Respected Contributor

Re: OT: Getting server/runtime errors and slow loading pages this morning...anyone else??

Same here. Been happening for a couple of days at least.

Super Contributor

Re: OT: Getting server/runtime errors and slow loading pages this morning...anyone else??

All weekend long.

Honored Contributor

Not today, but it happened to me a lot last week.

Honored Contributor

not this morning, but I did all weekend. It would be resolved quickly though. I found if I used my bookmark, it would happen. If I typed QVC.com in the browser, I didn't have a problem. But it could have been luck of the draw, and nothing to do with my procedure.

Respected Contributor

Yes, the last couple of days it's been like that. It's the Q site not your computer. I don't get that message on any other web page. They need to get their act together.

Super Contributor

Glad to know it's not just me!!

Honored Contributor

No problems at all ....

Super Contributor

I did earlier this morning, but all is ok now.