Honored Contributor

OK GIRLS...WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Collagenesis Hair Care & Anti-Aging Set
SET INCLUDES:
Collagenesis Anti-Aging Rich Treatment Shampoo - 12 oz
Collagenesis Anti-Aging Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner - 12 oz
Collagenesis Seal & Shine CUticle Smoothing Spray - 3.4 oz
Collagenesis Stem Rejen Elite Age-Delay Facial Serum - 1.2 oz
Collagenesis 24-Hour Youth Preservation Cream - 1.7 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Pamper yourself with anti-aging products and hair care all in one!

BENEFITS:
Collagenesis Anti-Aging Rich Treatment Shampoo:
  • Formulated with botanically derived Collagen obtained from Acacia for hydration and moisture retention; and Amino Acids and Minerals to condition.
  • Botanical oils and Extracts such as Chamomile and Acai Oil revitalize and smoothen for silkier, more manageable hair.
  • Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Vitamin E promote voluminous hair that shines.

Collagenesis Anti-Aging Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner:
  • Formulated with botanically derived Collagen obtained from Acacia for hydration and moisture retention.
  • Rice Protein increases the feel and appearance of hair's strength and flexibility.
  • Panthenol (Vitamin B5) restores the look of hair's vitality for a glossier finish.
  • Copper Tripeptide-1 offers added scalp benefits.
  • Also formulated with Coconut and Argan Oil to condition hair, tame frizz and allow for a softer feel and shinier look.

Collagenesis Seal & Shine CUticle Smoothing Spray:
  • Tame the look of frizzy hair and lock in treatment and moisture with Collagenesis Seal & Shine Cuticle Smoothing Spray.
  • Formulated with a complex of Acacia Collagen, Fruit Acids and Green Tea Extract, as well as encapsulated amino acids and anti-aging actives.
  • Seals and smoothens the appearance of hair cuticles, promoting long-lasting luster and sheen.

Collagenesis Stem Rejen Elite Age-Delay Facial Serum:
  • Formulated with a naturally derived active obtained from sesame seeds that helps to diminish the look of lines around the lip including marionette and nasolabial folds for a more rejuvenated and youthful appearance.
  • Three new active ingredients: Glacier Water, Snow Algae Powder and Alp Rose.
  • Their extreme will to survive has led to powerful technology that, along with a multilamellar encapsulation delivery system, now strengthens our innovative Stem Rejen Elite system.
  • Aloe scent.

Collagenesis 24-Hour Youth Preservation Cream:
  • Now featuring Capryloyl Salicylic Acid to assist with skin's natural top-layer cell turnover without irritation as well as active plant cells to revitalize the look of skin, revealing a fresh and rejuvenated appearance.
  • As skin ages, natural top-layer cell renewal decreases dramatically, so skin looks dry and dull. In order to provide the most effective results, innovative plant cells were specifically harvested from their natural environments.
  • Norway Spruce, found north of the Alps provides anti-aging benefits, helps skin to look firmer, more supple and smooth.
  • Alpine Armeria, found in the high mountains of Southern Europe redefines skin's appearance, helping to target the appearance of wrinkles by reinforcing the look of skin's resistance to sagging or drooping.
  • Edelweiss, found in the mountains of central Europe bathes skin with its antioxidants, helping skin appear more youthful while also addressing environmental irritants.
  • This exquisite and technologically advanced formula will help reveal fresh skin for a visibly refined, smooth and velvety soft complexion.
  • Botanical scent.

Made in the USA.310-483- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Collagenesis Hair Care & Anti-Aging Set310-483- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Collagenesis Hair Care & Anti-Aging Set

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: OK GIRLS...WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

310-766- Skinn Cosmetics Undressed 3-in-1 Bronze, Highlight & Blush Compact310-766- Skinn Cosmetics Undressed 3-in-1 Bronze, Highlight & Blush CompactWHO IT IS FOR:
Unzip and discover your most beautiful self with our newly inspired Undressed 3-in-1 Compact for any gal on the go!

BENEFITS:

• Inside you will find three treatment-infused pressed powders, including a bronzer, highlighter and blush, all formulated with Coconut, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E to help keep skin feeling and looking balanced.
  • These universal colors were handpicked to match all different skin tones.
  • Simplify your make-up wardrobe and unzip the possibilities with this travel-friendly beauty must-have!
CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Woo-hoo!!! I'm ready! Thx for posting @catlover

QUESTION for Dazzlers that love/use Lip6x serum. This is one of my "must" reorder items, running low on my last bottle. It is my understanding that there are 2 versions-the original for overnight & the new black label for am. Is that correct? I want to order both. Would be great if I could buy them as a duo. Please advise. Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

GMTA, @catlover !  I was just over at Evine, looking to see of the shows were populated yet.  Lo and behold, the shampoo kit is there though!  I wish it was just a hair kit only, though, without the other skincare items.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

QUESTION for Dazzlers that love/use Lip6x serum. This is one of my "must" reorder items, running low on my last bottle. It is my understanding that there are 2 versions-the original for overnight & the new black label for am. Is that correct? I want to order both. Would be great if I could buy them as a duo. Please advise. Thx

@Chi-town girl  You could look at them that way, and that's how I use them,  but there's no rule that they MUST be used that way.  I already had the older one, but wanted to try the new one, so that's the system I decided on for myself.

Respected Contributor

Uh~Oh...  Here we go!!!  LOL  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Paging ~ the Dazzler with Dimitri in Her Back Pocket!!!

I NEED a 6 Pack of the Smudge Sticks!  PLEASE!!!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  You could look at them that way, and that's how I use them,  but there's no rule that they MUST be used that way.  I already had the older one, but wanted to try the new one, so that's they system I decided on for myself.

@JeanLouiseFinch-excellent, thx for confirming. It seems there are mixed reviews about the new black label one & I love/won't give up the original-it is soooooo awesome. I hope there is a good value kit with both but I must have/purchase a reorder of the original.

Just checking my inventory to see what I must reorder. I'm running low on my last bottle of facial stem rejen so the new haircare TTV is a good one for me.

What's on your "to buy list" for this visit. Cheers! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

These kits look nice. I hope to hear good things about the new haircare products.

I don't think I need anything this visit. We'll see if I get anything but I hope not. I have unopened products waiting to be used. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  You could look at them that way, and that's how I use them,  but there's no rule that they MUST be used that way.  I already had the older one, but wanted to try the new one, so that's they system I decided on for myself.

@JeanLouiseFinch-excellent, thx for confirming. It seems there are mixed reviews about the new black label one & I love/won't give up the original-it is soooooo awesome. I hope there is a good value kit with both but I must have/purchase a reorder of the original.

Just checking my inventory to see what I must reorder. I'm running low on my last bottle of facial stem rejen so the new haircare TTV is a good one for me.

What's on your "to buy list" for this visit. Cheers! 

@Chi-town girl  Hey Lady - Honestly I don't have much to buy this time around.  I've definitely been waiting for the shampoo and conditioner, but don't use the YPC at all and I still have Stem Rejens in my stash so I'm wondering if I wait a little longer, if I'll be able to get just shampoo and conditioner on eBay.  It feels like a big risk though since people have been waiting for nearly two months for it to arrive.  Knowing me, I'll cave and just try to sell the YPC elsewhere.  I might pick up the nude and berry lip palettes, but that's about it, unless there's a last minute surprise I can't pass up. 

Such a shame about the Chicago cop getting killed today.  It's happening far too often.