Honored Contributor

Re: OK GIRLS...WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

GMTA, @catlover !  I was just over at Evine, looking to see of the shows were populated yet.  Lo and behold, the shampoo kit is there though!  I wish it was just a hair kit only, though, without the other skincare items.  

ME TOO-I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH SKIN CARE...............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Is this coming this weekend?  I have so much Skinn that I think I will be able to resist.  I still enjoy watching.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

Is this coming this weekend?  I have so much Skinn that I think I will be able to resist.  I still enjoy watching.

No, Dimitri's next visit begins on the 10th.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting. I am new to this line and purchased several items on Dimitri's last visit.   I'm thrilled with the results I am getting and am anxious to try a few more things.  The shampoo kit with the skin care items looks very good to me. I have been using WEN for the past couple of years and love it but from time to time I like to try a new shampoo.  I wonder if the price of this kit will be lower during the shows?  I'm tempted to order now since I would hate to miss out.  Also do you have any advice for a skinn newbie?   What are your favorite products?  There are so many that it's difficult to choose.  I'm 58 with pretty good skin, almost no wrinkles, no crows feet , normal to oily and have dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep.  Thanks 

Trusted Contributor

Although I really miss seeing Dimitri and will not be around for the September shows, both of these are an easy pass for me - and I'm so glad.  I would probably give the hair care a try, but adding in the elite is a dealbreaker for me.  I don't use any of those "new and improved" products. Thanks for posting.  Love these Skinn forums.

Valued Contributor

I would love to try the new shampoo and conditioner. It appears to be minus gluten and m the cones, which is what I'm looking for in products. I hope he will offer it as a duo, as the skincare included has gluten. Sigh.  Dimitri's fun and informative to watch. Thanks for posting the info on this board.

Frequent Contributor

Nice TSV, but I'm sorry there is only one TSV this cycle.

Contributor

Thanks!  I just checked and the show items are up now!!

Valued Contributor

I love all the products from the last kit I bought!!! The peels are amazing. My skin has never looked better. It is so soft and smooth. I LOVE SKINN!!!

Honored Contributor

@q lover wrote:

Thanks!  I just checked and the show items are up now!!

I'd surely like to know what the Blo & Go kit is.  It's offered numerous times, but no picture or description yet.