Honored Contributor

Re: OK GIRLS...WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@q lover wrote:

Thanks!  I just checked and the show items are up now!!

I'd surely like to know what the Blo & Go kit is.  It's offered numerous times, but no picture or dscription yet.  

@JeanLouiseFinch- thx for the update! Wonder if this kit includes mousse + heat styling product + holding hairspray.. I would also be interested in a deep conditioning/over night treatment for long hair. Excited to see the new products presentations!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I'm ready! Looking forward to seeing Demitri!

Frequent Contributor

How much is the T T V ?

Honored Contributor

I'm curious to know...........what is blo and go???????

Wish they would put up the info!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Ok, I am ready for some skinn, BUT, I am now really afraid to order anything from Evine since reading here about their system being hacked. When I went to their website to check my account my computer gave me a site security warning. I did not log in and closed out immediately. I usually order from them online, now I am very uncertain of buying anything from Dimitri this visit. Woman Sad

Frequent Contributor

Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 11.59.09 PM.png
@peppergirl wrote:

How much is the T T V ?

It looks like it is $59.87 ( with shipping of $3.49).  It is posted NOW as Today's Top Value - with shipping.  I ordered it! (Wonder if it's a slip  - or the sneak preview they've done before.)  I'll try to post pic below:

New Contributor

Is this still available?

Esteemed Contributor

I surely don't need shampoo, but wouldn't purchase this anyway because I don't believe the review that's posted for it.  The reviewer purchased a few kits?  Lol.  Yea right.  This wasn't even offered until now.  I'm not wasting 60 dollars on this without reviews.  At least honest reviews. 

Honored Contributor

@hello! wrote:
Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 11.59.09 PM.png
@peppergirl wrote:

How much is the T T V ?

It looks like it is $59.87 ( with shipping of $3.49).  It is posted NOW as Today's Top Value - with shipping.  I ordered it! (Wonder if it's a slip  - or the sneak preview they've done before.)  I'll try to post pic below:

Woo-hoo, now we're talkin'!!! I just ordered a couple sets for myself.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I surely don't need shampoo, but wouldn't purchase this anyway because I don't believe the review that's posted for it.  The reviewer purchased a few kits?  Lol.  Yea right.  This wasn't even offered until now.  I'm not wasting 60 dollars on this without reviews.  At least honest reviews. 

☆☆☆☆☆5 out of 5 stars.
Absolutely GLORIOUS!!!!

I bought a few kits the last time Dmitry was on that had samples of this in it. I tried it half-hearted but little did I know that it would be the absolute BEST shampoo and conditioner I have EVER used and I have used them all!! I have bleached hair and talk about softness and shine!! I adore you and your products Dmitri!! Thank you!!

@BlingQueen022  Granted, it could have been written better, but I believe you misread the review.  The reviewer isn't saying she bought a few of the current kits, she's saying she bought a few of the July TTV's that included samples of the shampoo and conditioner that are part of the current kit.  That's how she was able to try the shampoo and conditioner and already knows she loves it.  I don't know if you bought that particular TTV in July.  I did and know what she's saying about receiving samples is true.